𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1💗

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩: i am gonna update today for the first chapter of this ship. Just for today and the updating days will be opening this monday. That's all.

𝙎𝙠𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Oh my goodness skeppy! SLASH SLASH UNDO NOW!" I heard Bad clearly but i put more lava around the spawn. "SKEPPY STOP IT NOW!" I kept laughing and for about 14 minutes. I stopped i heard a door close from Bad's audio 'did he just left?' I thought and quickly undo all the things i did in his server i inhaled and i heard a sigh. "So that is just how to make you undo all of that, you mean muffin?"

I inhaled sharply again "YOU TRICKED ME!" I shout and he just giggled..for some reason i felt butterflies in my stomach when i heard him giggle but i just ignored it. I once again spoke "i will get MY REVENGE!" "Oh sure you will skeppy." He said. "Welp that is for today guys! Subcribe and i like and i will visit Bad to his apartment and troll him! Ok BYE!" I said before ending the record. Me and Bad said our goodbye''s and ended the call. "Why do i feel this?!" I whisper-shout to myself before taking my phone and just scrolling thru twitter and looking at Bad's re-twitted posts.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Skeppy kept scrolling thru twitter looking at Bad's and a6d's posts before he saw an interesting comment in one of a6d's posts. Dream commented some flirts to a6d. Skeppy smiled before posting in twitter that he will do some dares. He has been sitting on his chair for quite awhile now he doesn't have any interest in the dares until one comment caught his eyes. The comment says "I dare you to go to Bad's apartment and move in with him" he thought for a sec. 'it is a great dare. I can do much more troll to him!' He got up and started to get ready to go to Bad's apartment. He jumped on his bed. He still don't get ready though. He is just really tired so he slept.

In the morning Zak opened his eyes, sunlight shining through the window to his curten(can't spell ;w;) he got up and rubbed his eyes. As he got up and goes to the kitchen to eat and continue to get ready.

Meanwhile with Darrly, he's still asleep not until Rat began to bark at him waking him up to make Darrly walk him outside. Darrly groaned sitting up and taking his glasses off his bedside table and looking at Rat, Rat tilted his head to the right and his tail wagging excitedly Darrly giggled at his cute little buddy he got up and take a shower and wears a black sweater and black jeans before eating and brushing his teeth as he done that he take out Rat for a walk.

Skeppy called the land lord of the apartment and said he would move out to live with his friend(not for long 😏) that still don't know he would move in with him. The land lord agreed and he get all of his stuff. After a 3 days he finally finished packing up and called an Uber as the arrived he puts all his stuff in the trunk and gave Darrly's address to the driver so he could know where to go.

Darrly who has no idea that Zak would come and LIVE WITH HIM. He had been scrolling thru twitter and has saw Zak's post about four days ago and thought what kind of dare he would accept. 1 hour had pass and he was just playing with Rat until he's doorbell rang and he got up. He had no idea who would visit him today. No one informed him that someone is coming..he hessitate for awhile but eventually opened the door and seeing "No one?" He rubbed the back of his neck before closing the door seeing Rat tilt his head to the right with the look of "who came?" Darrly just shrugged before walking back to his room but before he could even take one step his doorbell ring again. He looked at the door confused..'what in the muffiny muffins is this now?—' he asked inside his mind before opening the door only to be greeted by the no one again..he is getting mad and asked "whoever you are show yourself you mean muffin!" And then he heard footsteps and saw..."SKEPPY?!"

💗💘💕💞❤︎💞💕💘💗

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚💘:𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙩. 𝙎𝙤 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨~💞 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪💗🕊