𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4 (𝘼/𝙉)💕

𝘼/𝙉:

𝙃𝙤𝙞 𝙢𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 -𝙬-. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 ;𝙬; 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙠𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨.

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗹𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

We were watching how to baking blueberry muffins until Zak switch it to another channel where there is always bad news. "Today we have a new crime scene in Gatewayberg yesterday, 1:06 when a witness saw the dead body. They say it was still fresh when they saw it" i suddenly shiver at the thought of people killed in Gatewayberg..Gatewayberg is just near Gentledale...our town. "Is Gatewayberg near us?" I looked at Zak that just suddenly talked. "Yeah, it's near us. It's just 30 minutes drive to ger there." I said sighing, thinking about it...i feel scared.

🌿-------------------🕊

"What do we eat today?" Zak asked looking around the kitchen. "Chicken soup?" I asked getting the raw chicken out of the freezer. "Hm alright." He answered before he take out all the ingredients(?) we first boiled the chicken to make it a bit less freezed. Zak wanted me to go to bed and rest while he cooks the chicken
soup. I can't stop thinking of the seriel killer..i'm scared it might go to our town and kill people..i sigh as i felt a weight on my feet i looked down and saw Rat laying on my feet. I picked Rat up and starts to give him pets. "Who is the cutest in here? You are! Who is the cutest?? You are!!" I said while giving him now belly rubs.

I heard Zak shout for me to come down for food, i had been lying on my bed the whole time trying to take away the negative thoughts, yesterday That corona virus. Now seriel killer, what is happening to the world? I quickly go to the kitchen to be meet with a good smell of chicken soup. "Feeling good?" Zak asked and i just nod as an answer. I sat down and the food is already served so we just prayed and already ate.

I was washing the dishes until Zak screamed i quickly ran to him "what is happening?!" He looked at me with puppy eyes "I want pizza.." he asnwered making whimpers. "Zak we just at—" "i don't care!!" He cut me off by him shouting. It was just a joking shout. "Alright alright..i'll look for a pizza place for you." I said going back to the kitchen and finishing washing the dishes. The last thing i heard from Zak was a giggle when i walked to my coat and put it on. And got out. I started to look around for a pizza place that is open. It was dark and there were almost no one so i decide to just go back. As i was walking back to the house i feel like someone is following me. I walked to a short cut which was a valley where there is only a lot of CCTV's since the valley is once where people beat or steal. I started to walk faster as i felt the cold wind hit my body. 'I wish I didn't go out!! What if it's the seriel killer?!' I thought to myself. I turned around to see if someone is there but...no one, i sighed as i started to walk again, i was close to my house but i heard muffled screams. I looked around and saw a man and a girl...the man was holding a metal stick. The next scene i saw was not really good..the man hit the girl on the head which made her faint, i gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. The man looked at me and he was wearing a mask. I quickly ran to my house and opened the door closing it quickly and locking it.

𝗭𝗮𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I heard the door open harshly and close. I walked out of my room and saw Darrly panting and looking really scared, i quickly walked up to him. "Darrly, are you ok? Why are you panting? Did a dog chase you?" I asked, i was worried while he was gone since it's pretty dark and some corona virus is spreading and a seriel killer can be in this town right now. He just shaked his head and sat down on the couch. 'I wonder what happened..' i thought to myself.

I gave Darrly a glass of water since he won't stop sweating and breathing harshly. "Now can you tell me what happened?" I asked looking concern, he looked at me and put down the glass. "T-there...there was a man..he—he hit a girl with..a long metal..." he said shaking. I looked at him concerned.."maybe you just imagine it?" I asked him, he harshly grabbed my shoulders "he looked me in the eyes Zak.." i can see the fear in his eyes.

We have been sitting in the couch for almost 14 minutes, he had fallen asleep on me again, and i kept petting his head to make him feel safe. "A man huh..?" I whisper to myself before taking out my phone and calling a6d. After 14 minutes of ringing he finally answered "what is it skeppy?" I heard him say in his french accent, i cleared my throat before speaking. "So bad said he saw a man hit a girl with a long metal—" "Crowbar??" a6d asked confused. "I don't know what he meant by that but he was so scared because the man looked him in the eyes." I said looking down on Darrly who is sleeping on my lap. "Wait explain how he saw this 'man' " "alright so i wanted pizza after we ate dinner—" "you wanted pizza after dinner?" a6d cut my sentense off. "Well yeah, listen then i asked Bad valunteer(can't spell) to buy me a pizza. Then when he came back he was panting and breathing harshly that is when he told me the story. And there was a seriel killer 30 minutes away from our town.." I said still staring at Darrly. "You are a bit stupid you know that?" He said sounding a bit annoyed and worried. "You could have gone with him, what if that guy was the seriel killer?" a6d asked. I was about to talk but i was cut off again by a6d "What if that man go after Darrly and kidnap, torture or worse, kill him because he was a witness?" a6d said. "I..i'm sorry ok?" I said. Thinking of Darrly being kidnapped and tortured kills me inside. This is so bad...i don't even know what to do anymore. "You better call a police or keep Darrly safe. If anything happens to him i will fly over there and kick you." That is all i last heard.