𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟮 💖

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Darrly stared at Zak with pure of confusion and questions in his mind as he kept staring at him.."your..what are you doing here?" He asked looking at the bags Zak carry. "I'm moving in with you!" Zak said excitedly. Zak slightly pushed Darrly aside and goes inside his apartment looking around "You have a pretty good partment." Zak said as Darrly closed the door. What would he do? Zak is already here and he is the one who proposed the room to Zak. "Soo, where's my room?" Zak asked looking at Darrly.

Darrly showed Zak his room, Zak puts his things inside the room and kinda decorate it. It took Zak about 2 hours to decorate and put his clothes in the cabinet and set up his pc. He sighed exhausted as he layed down on his now bed. He closed his eyes for about 14 minutes until he heard a knock and his door opening showing Darrly standing there. "The food is ready, you muffin" Darrly said looking around Zak's room. "And you decorate your room pretty good." Darrly said before leaving Zak who is sitting on his bed and looking at his phone.

Zak got up and walked down stairs to the kitchen seeing the green eyed(did i get it right?) guy sitting there already eating his food. Zak sat down and look at the steak and rice on his plate. He ate but he can't keep his eyes on his food he secretly keep glancing at The green eyed guy with his dark dark brown eyes. Then there is this time when he tried to secretly glance at Darrly he was met with the other guy looking at his eyes too. Darrly was the first one who look away and got up to put his plate in the sink. After Zak finished he did the same. They kinda argue who will wash the dishes. "Skeppy, i will do the dishes you rest!!" "First i will do the dishes, Second just call me Zak" he said "Alright Zak, call me Darrly and i am sure you will only wash the dishes this day and you would argue about the dishes that i should be the one who do those. Now go." Zak think for awhile "Your right." Zak said and goes up to his room as Darrly already started to wash the dirty plates.

Zak opened his pc and thought for a while what video will do, he goes to Darrly's server and called a6d and asked him to help him grief Darrly's server since he's banned. a6d unbanned him and they got a back up and grief Darrly's server with lava, doors, 14, pinecone, pingspoofing, etc.

Darrly has been in his room for awhile after he finished cleaning the dishes as he his boredome grow inside of him he got up, opened his pc. And goes to his server to play but as he spawned he saw..lava, 14, and all the memes Zak has made..He got up and started to make his way to the dark dark eyed boy. He storms in..."SKEPPY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SERVER?!" He shouted at him as Zak, Zak only laughed out load as a6d was confused. "Skeppy, you and bad..are you two living together?" a6d asked which stopped Zak to laughing.."yeah." He asnwered calmly while Darrly has no idea why Zak as said 'yeah' "What is he saying..?" He asked making Zak to look at him. "a6d is asking if were living together." Darrly eyes kinda widen.. "Well yeah we are.." "Is—is the skephalo happening?" a6d asked excitely randomly the bot spoke and said

"user joined your channel"

"Dream you joined so suddenly..?" a6d said with confusion in his voice. "Well i need to talk to you. So yeah can we?" Dream asked sounding..nervous? "Sure." With that the both of them left the call.."Can you fix my server now, you muffin?" Darrly asked crossing his arms and glaring at Zak. "Uhh no?" "SKEP—" Darrly was cut off by Zak "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT" Zak shouts before he fixed Darrly's server. "Alright that's all for today! Bye SUBCRIBE OR BADBOYHALO WILL SEND 1,000 MUFFINS TO YOUR HOUSE ALRIGHT BYE!!" "Bye you muffins wait—What no—" with that Zak ended the recording and looks at Darrly. "Are you gonna cut the other scenes?" Darrly asked. "Nope" he said before getting up and flopping on his bed "guess i'll tell my subscibers that we live together now." The green eyed boy said before walking out of Zak's room and closing the door behind him.