Oneshot(𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱)

𝗔/𝗡:

𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 ;𝘄; 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 =𝟯 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁!

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

In our world..where logic is(sometimes) there is two boys...Darrly and Zak, these two are best friends. They met because of their father's, their father are friends and makes a game that is all about adventure and fantasy..Their father's are scientists too. And they used their children to make sure the device works perfectly, their confident about their work anyways. Thinking nothing could go wrong but there is one thing..one wire was not coneccted to the other wire..(also they call each other's Father's uncle—)

"Tag your it!!" Darrly shouted after he had touched Zak, they were playing Tag. "Hey! No fair!!" Zak shouted and started to chase Darrly, Darrly was looking behind him to see Zak running to tag him. As he looked infront of him he hit something and fell over. "Ouch.." Darrly whispered to himself while rubbing his head lightly as he looked up he saw his father and his uncle. "Oh hi uncle!" Darrly said getting up and waving at his uncle and father. Zak who only got beside Darrly did the same and they were about to continue playing but Zak's father spoke. "Do you guys wanna try our new game we did?" Zak's dad asked and the two nod quickly, excitement can be seen in their eyes and thei father's started to walk to their lab.

"Alright, i will put this on your chest so if your heart beat goes pretty fast you will go out of the game quickly, alright?" Zak's said to the both of them and they nod. "Also, you will be with Jacob(zelk), Mega, Vincent(a6d), Clay(Dream) and george." Their father said in the same time. They put on the device on Zak's and Darrly's head and they pulled a lever that starts the game. As Zak and Darrly got in the game a alarm started to go on and the both boy's device started to have function.."The kids!!" Darrly's dad shouted and tried to take off both device off their head but a explosion started infront of the both Men. The building colapse but a bug shield protected the best friends...

In the game.(19 years in the game)

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗹𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I woke up by my mother shouting out my name..My name is Darrly. A elve. Yes i am an elve, and this is our magical world. I'm super lucky to be born in this world. "DARRLY!! YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!" I heard my mom shout from down stairs. I quickly got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I quickly ran down stairs and the first person i saw is my Zak's back. "Hey Zak!" I shouted and jumped on his back making him give me a piggy back ride. "I—Darrly!! Your heavy you do know that right?" He said keeping his balance. "Sooo???" I said wrapping my legs around Zak's waist. I only heard him sigh before going to the kitchen. Me and Zak had been friends ever since we we're born. "Hi mom!" I said as i get off Zak and took the sandwhich from my plate and take a bite of it. "Bye mom!" I said after finishing my sandwhich i started to pull Zak out of the house. The last thing i heard from my mom is 'BE CAREFUL YOU BOYS.' "Do you even know where i am going to take you today?" Zak asked with one brow up. "Hehe i don't.." I giggle awkwardly and let go of his wrist. "Welp, follow me." He said before walking.

"When did you find this place?!!" I asked looking around the place. It was an abandoned park. But it doesn't look like one. The fountain was working perfectly and the water was clean and clear. "I was just walking around and then my feet dragged me to this place." He said just looking at the fountain. "I think i have read about this park.." he added before he walked infront of the fountain and crotch down. He started to pull out the plants that grow infront of the fountain. "This was the wishing well." Zak said before standing up. I walked beside him and look at the sign.."wishing well..hmm" i took out a coin and closed my eyes and throw the coin in the fountain. "What did you wish?" I heard Zak asked and look at the fountain. "Something—" i slowly felt dizzy and i saw Zak throw a coin in the fountain. I fell on the ground and the last thing i saw is Zak falling on the ground beside me. Then everything went blank.

"—alright." I heard a man say. I opened my eyes and i was beside a kid...it almost look like me..but i'm not a elve? I saw A kid beside the kid that looked like me..he looked like Zak, they both look like us. I watched as unexpected things happen and the last thing i saw is a big shield protecting the both boys.

I quickly got up and saw Jacob.."whoa! Are you alright?" Jacob asked, i only nod. I didn't told them what i have dream about..

It has been two months ever since i dream about that, Zak has asked me to come to the fountain and i am now waiting for him. "Where is that muffin..?" I was about to walk away because this might be a prank but i heard music..starting to play. I looked behind me to see Zak wearing a tuxedo. I snirker and blushed..i never really told anyone i have a crush on Zak he started to sing which sounded a bit bad and after that he kneeled down and gave me flowers.."Darrly..You are my best friend...you are a great guy and nice one...but i no longer want to be your best friend." He looked down and sigh before looking up to me and stare me at my eyes.."will you be my boyfriend?." He asked. I just stared at him and hugged him.."yes Zak..i want to be your boyfriend..." i whisper to him and hugged him tighter I saw all of my friends (Jacob, Mega, Vincent, Clay, George and Zak) and they were cheering us. My heart was racing fast and then i felt dizzy and saw all of them fell down..on the ground before it all went blank..

"D-Darrly..Darrly wake up.." i heard a voice call my name..then i rwoke up.

"Darrly! Oh god your awake!" I saw Zak and almost everyone in a white room. He hugged me so tight and kissed my forehead which made my face heat up..i looked around...this is not my room, either their rooms..."w-where are we?" I asked looking at them. "Uhm.." Jacob started to rub the back of his head and looked at Vincent. "We are in our real world. I guess..." he said before looking away. I looked at them confusion building up my head..what in the muffins are they saying.."W-What..?" I looked at Zak. "We are not elves and wolves or whatever...we're humans....we were just stuck in a game that almost look like our own world.." i looked at him "s-so..this is our real world?" I asked. "Sadly yes my dear." I heard a female voice answer i looked behind Zak and saw a girl with white coat and holding a paper. "Darrly Noveschosch, that is your real name." The girl said. "A-and what are you..?" I said looking at her up and down.."she's a doctor." Vincent answered and crosses his arms "the only person who isn't awake is your friend mega." The 'doctor' said before she walked out. "Welp, this is our world now, they have technology. Twitter, facebook and uhh you touch?? I can't remember." Zak said..
'This is just great.'

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱.
🌿--------💖--------🕊
𝗦𝗼 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆..𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗽 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝗻.