~1~

Mumbo and Iskall were sad that season 6 was ending but they were talking about what they will do in the next season. They were in Sahara's meeting room waiting for grian, after 2 hours of waiting for grian they started to worry, the CEO of Sahara is never late for a meeting. So they quickly strapped they're elytra on and grabbed their rockets out of their inventory. As they were flying to grain's base, they noticed that there was a huge hole caused by a TNT explosion, they quickly flew in landing on the hard, smooth concrete only to find black and purple feathers scattered everywhere, and nearby the bubble elevator was a small puddle of blood and some of it was smeared against the white concrete wall.

the architect's worry grew with every passing hour. After hours looking for grian all to no avail.

"Iskall! Mumbo!" Xisuma called. "What are you doing?"

"I-I Grian-" Mumbo stuttered.

"What happened, or rather is happening, is we couldn't find Grian." Mumbo was having a small panic attack, and Iskall looked visibly tired, X called upon the rest of the Hermits to help them find Grian.

Some of the Hermits joined in to find Grian, keeping a list of where they'd been. 3 whole days, and no trace. No trace of Grian.

"No! You-you can't make us leave! We haven't found Grian yet!" The raven-haired man struggled against Iskall's grasp. "I WILL NOT LEAVE HIM BEHIND!! X, please!" So they gave up and started to get ready for season 7. And so season 6 ended and before mumbo left, he flew to grian's base still with the huge hole and tears in his eyes. the scattered feathers on the floor and smeared blood on wall was still there. so he picked up a black and purple feather and put it somewhere safe in his inventory, he sheded a few tears before getting a text from Xisumavoid telling him everyone is ready to leave. before he went to the other to get ready to jump to a new world, he wiped his tears and sighed leaving grian's base as he took off to the others. everyone was ready to go to season 7, after a long pause of silence. he walked into the portal to season 7.

~sorry if this chapter was short, I hope that you enjoyed it more chapters will come so anyways keep on reading my readers~