And...Shit

Deku's POV

I watch as Toga chases Dabi around the room, a butter knife in hand.  The hobo left awhile ago... but damn, they really plan to rehabilitate us here.

A few moments before

"What type of bullshit are you trying to pull here?!"

"Yeah! You stupid heroes!"

"We want to have a chance to rehabilitate you at the high school, UA." Nezu said

"Really now? YOUR GONNA REHABILITATE US AT A SCHOOL FOR HEROS?"

"Stand. Down. Genocide." I heard the hero say,

"And if we go to such school, what are we gonna do there take hero classes ?"

"You will be joining my class, 1-A" Erasure head replied

"I AM NOT GOING THERE"

Aizawa's POV

This kid...he doesn't want to go to UA for some reason. Because it's a hero school? No, It can't be that, he seemed fine with it until...

I mentioned my class
1-A

Back to current time

No one's POV

A sharp needle flew across the room until it was caught between Deku's index and middle finger, He turned his head to see Toga looking guilty while Dabi was making a run for it...and hobo was staring at him, eyes wide.

"What the hell did you want?" Genocide says to the black-haired, insomniac.

"Nothing, but I am going to get you guys to meet the class after lunch break, then you guys can sOciAliSe"

"That's all?" Dabi said.

"You will also have to introduce your selfs to the class in a good attitude, and proper manner."

After Lunch

Deku's POV

So...now we have to introduce ourselves to these brats. I wonder what their personalities are like, but based of the sports festival, I have a general idea.

We heard some muffled voices before the words "Come in Problem Children"

All of the hero course students were here,
I locked eyes with a blue haired boy, Tenya Iida I believe. He looks like his brother, similar quirk or something too. I continued looking around the classroom; when I met with two red eyes, the boy had spiked ash blonde hair...

Katsuki Bakugo
Kacchan.

"Hellooo~~ I'm Toga Himiko! I'm 15 like you guys, and my Quirk is called Transformation~" Toga said in a very...psychotic tone

"Next," Aizawa's very bored tone cut in

"Dabi, My Quirk is Cremation," my partner said very briefly

"Lastly,"

"Genocide, That's me"

"Please tell us your Quirk or something else" Aizawa's said

"Well, not even the authorities can figure out anything about me~ So~ you can't expose any details about me can you Erasurehead"

"Introduce yourself correctly, 'Genocide' and follow the teachers directions!" Iida stood up with weird hand signs.

"Oh please, why would I Tenya Iida."

Iida's POV

I watched as fellow peers froze up. I felt myself freeze... he called me by name, like he new everything about me"

No one's POV

No one moved, they didn't know what to do. Until the "leader" of the pack, Bakugo stood up.

" I'm out of here "

Then the bi-colour haired boy noticed... 'Genocide' flinched, he flinched at Bakugo's voice.