Issues

Long Story Short, Shigaraki moved into the class 1-A dorms. Kurogiri was moved into that prison place (that I'm too tired to write the name of, because i forgot)

"WHAT THE FUCK HANDYMAN." Bakugo yelled at the top of his lungs "THIS IS THE THIRD NIGHT YOU'VE BEEN HERE AND YOU'VE DONE THIS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT"

The elevator (?) opened to Genocide, Dabi, and Toga dressed in their pyjamas. "I knew it would be like this. It's not even an hour into the night."

"Shiggy, goooo see the dentistttt" Toga said dragging out the end of words.

"Yeah man, you have a serious problem." Dabi said being the only one that wasn't tired at all.

"Well, I'm SORRY" Shiggy  screeched out like a teenage girl on her period. He was ready to continue to yelled at them until two small hands wrapped around his waist and a green fluffy blob attached himself to Shigaraki. "I'm too fucking tired for this shit." was all the green blob said, as Shigaraki slowly patted his head. No one was gonna mention it but all of the villians did have a soft spot for Izuku when he acted like this.

Then moments later the students on class 1-A that was on 4F had stood around as all of the villians had entered Shigaraki's room, and soft snores came out. Kirishima peaked through the door and saw all four of them together. Deku was still hugging Shigaraki, and Toga was holding onto Deku, while Dabi was scrolling through an app on his phone. Dabi simply mouthed "There's no space for me." while dragging a finger down his face like a tear.

-Time Skip-

The Next Day, when Aizawa noticed the villians didn't appear at class he checked their rooms and sure enough, there they all were. Toga was sleeping on the floor, Dabi was passed out in a chair, Shigaraki was fully spread out on the bed, and Genocide was in a tiny ball covered by rugs. The teacher has simply gotten used to the sight on Genocide, Dabi, and Toga sleeping in one room together on particular occasions, but now Shigaraki was in the mix. Despite Aizawa wanting to let them sleep longer, he threw Present Mic into the room and put on some earmuffs. Quickly enough, they were all awake.