What Happened That Day In Class...

A hard slap was felt across Bakugo's face when a dark-purple haired girl stood beside Genocide with tears being held back from falling.

"YOU SICK BASTARD . YOU NEVER EVEN LOVED KAMINARI YET HE GAVE YOU HIS WHOLE HEART AND YOU PULL THIS SHIT?"

Genocide's grip on Bakugo grew stronger. Two sets of red eyes met, and the raging fire of hatred for Bakugo started up again in Izuku's heart.

"I thought you could change. I guess you never changed from when we were kids, still the same criminal when you grow old."

Bakugo kept on receiving less air as the grip on him tightened.

"Isn't that right. It wouldn't matter if I killed you right here, right now. The world would be glad that you're gone not even your parents would care, you treat them like shit."

"st...op..it...pl..eas..e.....Izu-"

"STOP IT GENOCIDE."

A loud thud resonated through the room as All Might stepped inside.

"Oh, look. Another Fake Hero." Slipped from Genocide's mouth.

"All Might is a real hero!" someone said

"A Hero that watched a young boy commit suicide because of him"  Genocide said as he dropped Bakugo onto the floor where a red-headed boy ran to him. All Might's face didn't mask the emotions he wanted not to show. Guilt, Sorrow, and Surprise were visible on his face. Then a classroom door opened.

—? POV

The world is cruel.

Especially against Izuku Midoriya