Nighttime Issues.

2:01 am

Deku

Can I come over to your bedroom again? 

Dabi

Having Troubles sleeping?

Izuku

Yeah...

Dabi

Sure, you can come over.

The small greenette was silently curled up into a ball with his phone near his face while he was currently drenched in sweat and tears. He smiled as the dark-haired boy responded to his text messages even though It was 2:00 in the morning. He'd recently been having more nightmares since he'd seen Bakugou. Despite having settled things with the ash blonde, he still woke in tears from the terrible history of his life."You can ignore the past but you can't forget it! Well, unless you get amnesia or something" He'd said it so many times to the others who asked for his advice, after all he spoke from experience.

Deku left his room heading towards Dabi's room when he suddenly noticed a certain 'electric blonde' huddled up next to a wall with his head buried into his knees. As he approached the small boy, the blonde flinched and looked up at the former villian. Once he realised who had seen him, he looked at the floor to avoid any eye contact, at all.

"G-go aw-way" he said in a hoarse voice from crying. "Is everything all right?" the green-headed male said in a worried tone, after all the urge to help someone was too strong. 

"Everything is alright...Go away" The blonde said quietly, but loud enough for Deku to hear

"You can tell me anything you know?"

"Don't act like my friend, your not."

"Rude. I thought I would give out my lovely assistance to my wonderful classmate here, but they just threw me away...I'm so hurt." Deku said in a very 'pained' voice while clutching at his heart and being dramatic. 

"Ok, ok drama queen"

"Oh no, the monster strikes again!" Deku then placed a head on his head and tried to fall backwards only to hit his head onto a couch. "OWWWW" 

"Shhhh SHhhh! everyone will hear you."

"Eh, Izuku is that you?" Dabi said quite obvious to the fact it wasn't just him and Deku in the room.

"Izuku?" Kaminari said to Deku with his head tilted to the side

"It's me Touya, don't worry" Izuku then said popping his head up while signalling for the Blonde to move.

"I told you not to use my actual name" Dabi said as he gently whacked Deku's head

"Then don't call me my mine, I was just returning the favour." 

"Fair point, anyways your going to wake up the whole of 1-A if you keep on stumbling around here"

The two boys then entered Dabi's room, and fell asleep with Deku's head buried into Dabi's neck while he softly whispered things into Deku's ear. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elmo Here, 

 I was going to post earlier but I didn't so I did this. Also, I thought you guys might want to know that I actually don't proof-read these I write them on the fly so it could always be pretty bad some day. I do edit while writing tho, it's just a habit. I also having face-to-face classes cause Australia is pretty amazing (and so is Weetbix not Weetabix). SO..my updates will most likely be placed onto either a Friday (like to day) or Saturday. Also I don't spell things like Americans, I write like  Australian so I spell like a Australian.

From,

Elmo