Chapter 1

I feel like an awful person.
I haven't updated or anything...
Don't kill me lol.
I've posted this one on IG, but I'm going to change it up a little.
Enjoy this one!!
-:-
"I dare you." Sam laughs.
"You wouldn't do it." Callen joins in.
"Want to bet?" Kensi lifts an eyebrow.
"A hundred says she doesn't." Sam suggests.
"A hundred it is," Kensi shrugs. "So you better start opening those wallets."
The current situation is kind of stirring emotion in Kensi. Sam and Callen dared her to ask Deeks out.
Kensi stood from her desk and walked to the armory where Deeks is.
"Hey, uh, Deeks?"
He lifts his gaze from his hands to Kensi, flashing his famous lopsided smile in her direction, making her knees buckle, "Kensalina, what can I do for you this evening?"
She gathers her words carefully, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out to a movie, since it's Friday and all."
His face distorts, "Oh, uh, of-of course. Let me get my, uh, my stuff, and we'll go."
Kensi nods, letting him brush passed her, leaving the armory. She felt awful for the action not coming from the heart, but from a silly dare the boys came up with. With a sigh, she exits as well.
"Have a nice weekend, guys." Sam chuckles, following Callen, who left smirking at Kensi.
"Ready to go?" Kensi asks Deeks.
"Yup." He smiles, bumping his shoulder with hers as they left OSP.
-:-
"That movie was so cheesy."
"It's a classic, Deeks." Kensi laughs, rolling her eyes, fumbling for her house keys.
"But it's a cheesy classic." He waves his finger around, emphasizing cheesy.
"Sixteen Candles is not cheesy." She pokes his chest, opening the door to her house.
"I'll admit, the massage was," Deeks thinks of a word to decribe the movie, "Cute, but it was so predictable." He rolls his eyes, slumping down on Kensi's couch, pulling out his phone, his fingers moving quickly across the screen.
Kensi watches for a moments, before throwing herself on his lap, making his groan.
"Who ya textin' " She chuckles at his face gesture.
"My girlfriend." He says bluntly.
Her eyes widen, and her jaw drops, "W-what?"
He laughs uncontrollably, clutching his stomach, and holding Kensi by the waist, preventing her from falling, "I-I was kidding. Your face, your face was priceless."
She closes her mouth, and punches his shoulder, moving off his lap and on to the couch, pouting like a five year old.
"Come on Princess, I was just bothering you." He takes her hand.
Kensi looks at their now joined hands, and smiles a little. He's held her hand numerous times, but now it just felt special.
"You're an idiot."
"But, I'm your idiot." He looks at her, his eyes darkening.
"You are." Kensi runs her tongue over her lips, watching him lean in.
Deeks sighs just before he put his lips on hers.
Deeks lifts his hand and places it softly to the back of her neck, pulling her closer. Kensi tangles her hands in his hair, moving to his lap, straddling him, cupping his face. He trails his kisses down to her neck, looking for her sweet spot, which happens to be behind her ear, and she moans with pleasure.
Kensi gets up and off Deeks, which makes him pout, and holds out her hand for him to take, leading him to the bedroom.
She begins pulling off his t-shirt and putting her hands on his chest, kissing him. Deeks starts playing with the hem of her shirt, tickling the skin on the small of her back, making Kensi shiver, he pulls of her shirt, and lay on the bed.
-:-
"You're amazing." Deeks tells Kensi, as he caresses her face, making her smile.
"So are you," Kensi sighs, "Best dare ever."
Deeks knits his eyebrows together as hurt registers on his face, "Dare?"
Kensi realizes what she said, "I-I can explain."
"Please do." He sits up on the bed, shifting to face her better.
"Sam and Callen dared me to ask you out for a hundred bucks, so I said yes." She breathes.
"So I'm just a way for you to make easy money? What if they hadn't dared you would you still have gone out with me? My feelings aren't a toy, Kensi." He gets up and out the bed, wrapping the blanket around his waist, walking to the bathroom to put on his clothes and leave.
Kensi runs out her room in a robe, "Deeks, please wait." Tears were stinging her eyes.
He kept walking not looking back in her direction.
She keeps calling him, and she pulled on his arm, "Deeks."
"What?"
"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Tears falling freely from her eyes now.
"I honestly don't know if I can, Kensi." Deeks says, his voice breaking, he walks away, not looking back.