Chapter 9

The drive to their destination went on in mostly silence, just firing some questions at each other from time to time or Louis or Niall, sometimes both, humming along with the song on the radio.

Like Niall had thought it would be,  the drive wasn't filled with awkwardness at all. It was nice...comforting. He already had a feeling this was gonna be a great day.

He finally parked the car in a huge parking lot, closest to the entrance he could get though, making Louis' eyes widen.

"This is our date? Going to an amusement park?"

"Yep," Niall declared, grinning, "It's actually closed off to other visitors,  so, we have the whole part tou ourselves today." His face fell a little when Louis just seemed to gape at the sight in front of him, not saying a word. Had Niall been so wrong in his judgement? Thinking Louis would like this kind of scenery might have been a bit too presemptuous of him..."Louis?" he asked quietly, "It's not, uh...we could go somewhere else if you'd like..." he stumbled over the words a little.

Louis' head snapped to the side, looking at Niall. "I could kiss you right now."

Ok...that wasn't what Niall expected to hear...

"W-what?!"

Louis grinned, "Seems like you do know me a little already after all."

He still wasn't sure what to make of this.

"So, uh...you like the place?"

"Like it?" Louis asked, "I'm sure I'll love it. When we finally get inside the actual park that is."

Niall let out the breath he didn't know he had been holding, "You scared me for a minute."

Louis chuckled, "Don't be weird. Let's go check this park out, yeah?"

"Yeah," Niall replied, getting out of the car with Louis following suit.

They walked into the park like they owned the place, which they basically did, just for the day.

"So," Niall broke the silence after a little while, "What do you want to do first?"

"Well," Louis drawled out the word, "I want to do all the attractions, if we have the time for it, so...let's start with the first one we see."

"We have all day," Niall replied with a smile, "Let's start it off then. First attraction is right in front of us."

A wide grin spread across Louis' face as he grabbed Niall's arm, dragging him to the first attraction. Great thing was, they never had to wait in line, because they had the park all to themselves.

Oh, were they gonna enjoy this day for sure.

-----------...............------------

"Niall, come on!" Louis whined, trying to get the Irish lad to move faster than he already was. "I really want to have finished every attraction by the end. Every.single.one, Niall."

"I know, I know." Niall huffed, "I told you, we have plenty of time."

 "Not when you keep stuffng your face."

Niall rolled his eyes, "I'm hungry, ok?"

"I've noticed," Louis chuckled, "Seriously, Niall. You bought almost everythin out of that candy store."

Niall scoffed, "Did not," he looked away when Louis raised an eyebrow, "I really didn't."

Louis just shook his head and pulled the blonde next to him in the next attraction. "Just promise me you won't get sick."