9

soyoung

i felt someone stroking my cheek, causing my face to pucker. "wakey wakey~" a voice mellowingly whispered, mye eyes automatically opened only to see johnny's face inches away from mine. "good morning babe!" he said gleefully, finally pulling his face far from mine.

"it's your first day in our hideout, and you'll be spending the day with the coolest ones!" mark exclaimed and clapped his hands, the loudness he was making made me not want to get up.

i sat up and rubbed my eyes, lazily burying my face down my palms. "what are we going to do?" i questioned.

"we would be showing you around." johnny said, offering his hand as i grabbed it and was easily pulled by him.

i exited the room with them, following them from behind, all that could be heard were their laughs and loud conversations.

"somin that rat really tried to kiss me, and i was like hell nah!" johnny chuckled. "i pushed her so hard she fell that her skirt flipped! she had hello kitty panties!" it was as if everything johnny did made mark laugh so hard that his stomach will ache, johnny could literally breathe and he would laugh till he die.

oh gosh, this would be a long day.

"hey soyoung." johnny stopped walking so i could catch up with them. "if it were you trying to kiss me, well i won't hesitate and bring you to my room~" he wrapped an arm around me, i blankly stared forward with my face puckered together. "i wouldn't mind if your panties are hello kitty as well."

"leave the poor girl alone." jaehyun said while laughing softly, he recently exited the room we were in yesterday. "i'm sorry soyoung but you're gonna be stuck with these two idiots." he said and patted my shoulder.

he began to run down the hallway as doyoung followed, then behind him  was taeyong. he tightened the grip on his bag strap and eyed me, blinking rapidly before looking away.

i really just wanted to be with taeyong, he's the only one i know in here... but it seems like he's too busy.

"where are they going?" i asked and turned around, watching them run.

"they're going out and search for food like they always do, it's kinda like their job you know? like some of us do patrols at night, afternoon and morning and they're doing the hardest one... by going out where the walkers are." mark explained making me confuse. "walkers?"

"yeah, you know the monsters."

"oh..." i said. "are they gonna be safe?"

"that's the thing, we never know... maybe they won't even come back which worries us a lot. but i know they will, they're very strong." mark said while smiling. "anyways, so if you enter this classroom.." he walked in with me and johnny following from behind, his arm still around my shoulder.

"you could tell it's seems familiar. yes! exactly, it's the classroom from yesterday! this is basically our um... meeting room where we meet and discuss about stuff, such as plans and food. or if taeyong hyung has an important message." mark said, skipping around the classroom like a kid.

johnny chuckled at his cuteness, but suddenly stopped when he spotted somin and dahye. "oh, look it's somin who tried kissing johnny!" mark teased, pulling johnny away from me as they both went up to the girls. "you want me to buy you new underwear?" johnny chortled.

oh gosh.... they sure are idiots, they literally share the same brain cells.

i looked around the room and saw sicheng, sitting on the table by the window, staring outside while hugging his legs. i walked up to him and noticed that he was eyeing a walker that was simply walking around with its broken leg.

"mind if i join?" i asked a bit nervous. all he did was look at me and shake his head.

i sat beside him and watched with. i didn't know what to say, he seemed pretty chill and that's what i liked about it.

"mind if i join?" a familiar voice spoke, both me and sicheng turned around to see who it was. knowing that it was yuta, it made me smile.

"yeah i mind." sicheng squinted his eyes.

"mind if i join?" taeil popped out of nowhere.

"i mind too." sicheng said causing the two boys frown.

they didn't listen and joined us anyway. "how was your first night? was it comfortable?" yuta asked. "very comfortable." i replied with a smile.

so this was how the day technically went, johnny and mark forgot about showing me around and annoyed the hell out of those two girls and i enjoyed talking with sicheng, yuta and taeil. even though sicheng didn't say so much, it was nice being with him. donghyuck had been ignoring me, expectedly. somin and dahye giving me endless glares. jungwoo was always beside me and made sure i was never left alone.