31

soyoung

"freeze." he said with a gun pointing at me, his finger resting on the trigger and with one single pull, i would be laying on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding me.

soyoung don't you dare say it, don't you fucking dare say it! not at this moment, especially a moment where you can possibly get a bullet on your forehead and die. do not say it, just don't .... don't.

i can't help it, god he is handsome!

"good girl." he complimented before huffing the piece of hair blocking his eyes, it had probably irritated him a lot. he slowly walked towards me as i backed away since he was getting a little bit too close, but quickly stopped because he still had his gun pointing at me.

our faces were merely an inch away from each other that i could clearly see his face features in an HD mode. his eyes blinked as the lashes softly touched the tiny mole he had under his eyes.

"hyunjin, calm down." his friend said with a slight worried tone. "hush felix, you are not in charged."

felix? hyunjin? their names were super familiar and it took me time to finally realize that they could possibly be members of stray kids.

"sit down." the guy so called hyunjin said, pushing me back by pressing the gun against my stomach and once i hit the mattress, i softly fell and took a seat. "don't move if you don't want to get harmed, alright soyoung?"

how did they know my name?! why is everyone suddenly so familiar with my name? first jungwoo, then the two men who harmed donghyuck and now this handsome looking fellow?! maybe changbin and jisung had talked about me to them afterwards, but they still knew me from the beginning.

"your a part of stray kids, am i correct?" i rose my eyebrow and tried to pretend to be calm as possible, even though deep inside my heart was throbbing out of my chest.

"that's correct, i guess your pretty familiar with us then." hyunjin said, staring at me with a small smile.

"what are you gonna do? fucking stab me like your friends did to donghyuck?" i gritted my teeth as hyunjin chuckled, felix who immediately shook his head walked closer to me. "no, trust me we wouldn't harm you~"

his other friend scoffed and glowered him down. "you mean you wouldn't harm her, you definitely turn into a pussy when situations like these happens." he criticized.

felix was giving me jungwoo vibes.

"fine, then kill me." i said bravely, my left hand hiding on my back to sneakily reach out for the knife tucked on my skirt.

"no sweetheart, we need to keep you alive for him." hyunjin said, he noticed my bewildered look on my face so he decided to explain clearer. "we need to keep you alive for our leader."

"who's the leader?"

"he told us to keep him unknown until you actually meet him in real life." hyunjin shook his head, annoyed by my stupidity as he turned around and began to search for useful things. felix who held a gun pointed on my head stood stiff with a depressed expression, it was as if he didn't want to be in that position, a position where it looked like you're about to blow someone's head off.

"we're just here for food."

"what?!" i yelled after watching hyunjin stuff the food inside his bag. "no, you can't just steal from people! it's their food!" i angrily banged my fist on the mattress, too soft it didn't slip out a blare baam sound.

"no one owns it if we already killed him."

"you mean the walker outside?" i blinked.

"yes..." hyunjin paused and turned around to gaze at felix."i thought you said you aimed for the head."

it was a thing, even though you were not bitten by the walkers and you die, you still turn into one of them, unless you shoot them on the head.

"i couldn't do that hyung, he was still alive and i didn't want to shoot him on the head while he was begging me to not." felix huffed causing hyunjin to roll his eyes. "and you instead let him turn into a walker, for fuck sake."

i sighed. "please, leave some few food for me! i really need it! just a few, we can split it in half." i begged and after i did, felix already jumped into my side and began to convince him that they had enough food at their place and i seem so desperate so he should do what i said.

you know what? i like you felix.

hyunjin had enough of felix's deep whines. "ugh fine." he grumbled and eyed me. "one condition."

"anything." i said and showed him how much i would do to get food as well.

"kiss me."

"what?!" i shouted.

"hyung what!" felix screeched.

hyunjin sighed it off as his eyes rolled upwards. it was as if he actually meant it, as if he thought that i was that desperate for food that i would directly stand up and crash my lips against his but of course not. "i was just fucking around." he mumbled.

"we should go before the others drives away from us." hyunjin pointed his gun at me so that felix could walk away without me attacking him from the back.

"yeah, i think i also saw doyoung inside that store." felix spoke in fright. "why the fuck are you afraid of that fucker? he is harmless." hyunjin arrogantly replied.

"why shouldn't he be?" i smirked. felix being afraid of doyoung is absolutely understandable. even doyoung's flirtingly side makes me shudder in fear.

"whatever, let's go." hyunjin pushed felix out of the room so he could quicken his pace. "see you soon soyoung." he said before disappearing on my sight.

a brief minute of silence.

then the three men i was with earlier barged in.

"soyoung are you okay?!" taeyong worriedly queried and quickly ran up to me. "you're a bit late but okay...." my reply made taeyong sigh at himself in disappointment.

"you've been sitting your ass on that mattress the whole time, while we argue about food?" doyoung puckered his face and rolled his eyes at me.

"what happened?" jaehyun said.

"h-hyunjin and felix were here..."

all of their eyes enlarged as jaehyun immediately ran outside, possibly checking if they were still around. doyoung who calmly crossed his arms in front of his chest and let out a quick "huh, they were?". obviously taeyong was endlessly questioning me if they did something to me, or harmed me.

"no, they just threatened me." my reply made taeyong angry.

"at least there's food?" i shrugged my shoulders and smiled weakly. doyoung satisfyingly beamed a grin and walked over to the shelves of food. "soyoung is being more useful everyday! that's my girl."

jaehyun walked in, smiling as whiskers appeared on his cheeks. "i wager we'll have an amazing dinner for tonight."