○ 5 ○

○ • ○ • ○ • ○ • ○

The next morning, I still couldn't quite grasp that Spider-Man was my soulmate. After looking back on all of the slips, most of them made sense now.; from him riding on a jet during homecoming two years ago and now talk about alien technology. I sighed, placing my box of slips into my bag. If I just told them that Spider-Man was my soulmate, they would think I'm crazy, so taking proof is the best option.

Like always, my parents weren't home that morning. I'm starting to think they just live at Oscorp nowadays. Grabbing a bagel, I quickly threw the front door open and stepped out into the chilly city of New York, seeing Peter already heading down the street. He had his headphones in, his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the ground. I smiled slightly, my heart sinking slightly. Now that I kind of knew who my soulmate was, I had to get over this little crush I had developed on Peter.

As he got closer, he took his headphones out and started to turn towards my apartment building, but stopped when he saw me already standing there, "Oh, hey!" he chuckled, "You're early this morning."

"I know, I have exciting news I need to tell you and the others." I explained, grabbing his elbow and pulling him down the street.

"Exciting news, huh?" he asked, easily keeping up with my quick pace, "What's going on?"

"I figured out who my soulmate is - kinda." I shrugged.

Peter furrowed his eyebrows, his face falling slightly, "Kind of?"

"You'll understand when we get to school. I doubt you'll believe me if I just straight out told you." I sighed, finally stopping at our normal spot to wait for the train.

"Try me." Peter stated, shoving his headphones into his pocket.

I looked around before quietly whispering the superheros name. Peter blinked, his face remaining expressionless. I sighed and crossed my arms, "I'm not lying, Peter. This is why I wanted to wait and show you proof. I brought my slips."

Nodding slowly, he gently led me onto the train, heading towards seats in the back, "Show me." he said as we said down.

Opening my bag up, I pulled out my box and handed him the lid, pulling out a couple of slips with things about the aliens and then the one last night, saying it was Spider-Man. Peter's eyes widened as he read through them, "Wow." he whispered.

"I know," I laughed, "I can't believe it, either. I don't even know how to figure out who Spider-Man is, or how to even get his attention. I don't think he would believe me if I did manage to get him to talk to me."

Peter met my eyes, opening his mouth to say something, only for the train to suddenly shake. My eyes widened and I grabbed his arm, "What was that?"

He quickly placed the lid back on my box and stood up, looking out all of the windows, "I'm not sure."

I bit my bottom lip and shoved the box back into my bag, "Sit back down, Pete."

The train suddenly shook again, this time the train tilting dangerously sideways. I closed my eyes tightly as it went right back to its original position, "Peter, I'm scared."

When I heard no answer, I quickly opened my eyes again and looked around, not seeing Peter anywhere. My heartbeat sped up and I looked all around, not seeing him anywhere, "Peter?" I called out, not hearing an answer.

"Look, it's Spider-Man!"

I looked out the window, seeing him swinging around the train, only to be knocked backwards by something. I gasped and looked to see if I could see what was causing all of this, but not seeing anything. Spider-Man suddenly appeared again. I could hear his voice yelling out something, but I couldn't make out the words. He then started swinging the other way, a man with robotic arms quickly following him.

A man with robotic arms?

I slowly stood from my seat, following everyone off the train. Looks like I'll be walking today.

○ • ○ • ○ • ○ • ○

"And he just left you?" MJ asked, shaking her head in disbelief. 

"Maybe he had a good reason." Ned shrugged.

MJ and I both gave him a blank stare, causing him to hold his hands up in surrender, "Oh, look! Peter!"

Turning, I saw Peter quickly jogging over to our table, "Sorry I'm late. And sorry for ditching you on the train," he said so fast, his words almost slurred, "Let me come over tonight and I'll explain everything to you."

I nodded slowly, "Sure."

"Did you tell them your news yet?" he asked, causing me to shake my head.

"What news?" Ned asked, looking excited.

I chuckled and pulled out my box, "I figured out who my soulmate is. I brought proof so you guys would believe me."

"Oh, fun." MJ stated, leaning up against the table to get a better view.

I let out a breath and laid the strips out in front of them, "It's Spider-Man."

They read over some of the strips, Ned's eyes widening and meeting Peter's, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Dude, this is awesome," MJ said, "You have to tell me who it is when you know. I've been trying to figure it out for so long now."

I chuckled and looked down at my hands, "I don't know how I'm gonna even get the chance to tell him." I sighed, the bell ringing. I threw the slips back into the box, the others standing up.

"I'll come over with you after school, is that okay?" Peter asked, waiting for me to stand.

I nodded and smiled slightly, "Okay."

hi, i'm wanting to start a new story and need your guys' opinion! 

do you want Tom Holland as the main character or Peter Parker?

also, i was reading back on this story and realized some of the things i've written goes with homecoming, but this is their senior year.... just go with it lol