[21] Ventuno - Stay

──────────── 

fratello = brother 

ti amo = I love you 

──────────── 

Enzo bolts inside as soon as the door to the hospital room opens and yells: "Ogan! Soppia!" He tries to climb up on the high bed and Lucas helps him out. The little boy climbs over Logan and wriggles his body between the two sleeping lovers. His little voice sounds through the room when he says: "Ti amo! Kisses!" He kisses Logan on his chin and turns around to shower Scorpia's face with kisses.

Lucas bends over to Logan's face and whispers: "Wake up, uncle Logan." He kisses his uncle, who's eyes shoot open. Lucas is startled and Logan needs a minute to figure out where he is. 

He looks at Lucas with a confused expression on his face and whispers: "Lucas."

Enzo turns around and wraps his little arms around Logan's neck and says: "Ogan! Ti amo."

Logan smiles a bit and says: "I love you too, munchkin."

Enzo repeats she word munchkin softly, while Lucas yells: "Mommy! He's awake!"

Enzo looks at Scorpia and sounds heartbroken when he says: "Soppia not." Bruno and Lexy lift the boys off the bed and Enzo cries softly into Lexy's shoulder. Lexy cuddles the sad boy lovingly. He sobs and repeats his words. "Soppia not."

Logan wraps his arm around Scorpia and pulls her closer. He says: "Bonnie, wake up. Please. Enzo is crying. Scorpia, we'll all be crying soon if you don't wake up. Bonnie ti amo." He kisses her softly at first but pushes his lips against hers more forcefully when she's not waking up. He feels her lips move against his own and watches her eyes flutter open.

He smiles at her and she softly asks: "Am I awake?"

Logan says: "Yes Bonnie. You're awake."

"Hmm, cause my awake looks the same as my dream."

Logan chuckles and says: "Good, that means you can stay awake for a while."

Scorpia looks over Logan's shoulder and tries to get rid of the fog in her vision. She hears Enzo cry and asks: "Enzo sad?"

Enzo instantly stops crying and softly asks: "Soppia?"

"Yes?"

"Soppia! Kisses!" He almost jumps out of Lexy's arms, but she manages to hold onto him. She rushes over to the bed and Logan shuffles back a bit, to make room for Enzo. Lexy lies him down on the bed and he throws himself at Scorpia.

She looks at the teary-eyed boy with eyes full of love and says: "Enzo. Ti amo!"

Enzo keeps kissing her as she hears another voice ask: "Can I get on the bed too?"

Scorpia looks up and says: "You have to Lucas! Get in here!"

Logan pulls Enzo against his chest and the boy protests first, but then realizes that Lucas wants to get to Scorpia too.