Will it stay a secret for long ??

"Hey girlies! How come your late?" Steph says giving hemp and g a hug.

"Ran a bit late I guess"! Lauren said looking down at the floor

"Or did you both have a fun night when we all left ? As I don't see you Lauren and g you hurried back home with Olly very fast"! Steph says grinning

"Shut up Steph" g giggled going to put her boots on

"Nothing happened" Lauren said still looking down awkwardly

"What's up with her?" Steph whispered to g

"Long story , tell you after training?" G and Steph walked out for training leaving Lauren alone in the changing room

Lauren was in such a bad place after last night . She thought I was a good idea but she was just drunk and it was a stupid mistake and she's now interfering with her best mates family. Lauren has so much anger held up inside of her she wanted to explode. She took a deep breaths but that was it .... she chucked her boots (which were in her hands) across the changing room and wacked her fist into the locker door , leaving a dent. She kicked the wall as tears starting to fall down her face. She was a mess. She hated it. She started to scream and slowly fell to the floor. Floods of tears now falling.... steph heard a bang and rushed in leaving the girls in training.

"Lauren come here !" Steph pulled her into a tight hug as Lauren filled Stephs top with tears.

Outside Steph heard a bang and thought something bad had happened

What's been happening outside: Georgia was so worried at what had happened between Paul and Lauren that she was getting More agitated. She was so mad that she walked off in training.

"Georgia where are you going?" Alan (Man City's manager) screamed

"Give me a minuet *ffs she whistles under her breath*" g said storming into the stands

"Jeez what's up with her?" Alan said to Keira

"Just leave it for a min" kei said looking to see where g had gone

Georgia started to cry and her legs started to shake and she became very fidgety. She was about to explode . The worry and anxiety inside of her was eating her up. She closed her eyes and it reminded her of Paul and Lauren. She opened her eyes and kicked the seat infront of her in the stands and then burst into tears she sat between a tight sale in the middle of two seats so no one could see he. Tears rolling down her face. She started kicking and punching a blue seat infront. Taking her anger out on anything she could find. Her hand started to weaken and her tears flowed faster. She starting banging her head gently on the seat.

Steph obviously heard the bang as she came rushing outside

Back to the story:

Steph searched the grounds before finding a very upset Georgia sitting in a ball crying her heart out.

"Wowowow, what's going on Georgia? Take a breath come on. Tell me!" Steph said pulling her into a hug

"Paul and Lauren have shagged last night but Paul, well I love him and all but ... like he's not very good with commitment and he's fucking travelling the world and he's going to break her heart. She's so my best mate .. well one of them and she's fucked my brother ?!?! And I miss you even tho I've seen you and everything is really overwhelming and I don't wanna say goodbye to my brother when he has to go and Olly told me last night that he wanted to start a family one day and I think I've been playing shit recently and ugh Steph I need you more than ever right now!" G burst out crying.

"Right Georgia stanway listen to me. I know Paul and Lauren slept together as there's a very upset little girl in that changing room as she doesn't want to carry on with him and it was a mistake. There's one worry gone. Right , I'm here whenever you need me and I think you need me soon so your coming over for dinner tonight and we are having a movie night okay? And your an amazing footballer you've played amazing don't be silly! And look g , Olly knows your a footballer and knows it hard for us to be pregnant and carry on our careers. I think he meant one day he would like a little one running around but until then , Olly loves you very much and he will do anything for you . Trust me ! I love you too , now come on let's go inside and see Lauren, then we will do I our training from 12-3 okay ?" Steph says guiding her into the changing room and whispering to Alan what the plan was , which he was fine with.

G and Lauren talked through what there problems were and realised that all of this was for nothing and they stress over random stuff . Steph smiled and walked her two little midfielders back onto the pitch. Keira and Ellie roebuck stayed for an extra session aswell to make up numbers and then they all went back to Stephs .