1st chapter

1st chapter of the story 'it's rainy in my heart'.

Before we start I want to say that this is just part of my immagination, This has never happened, it's just a fanfiction.

The beginning.

The freezing rain was falling on my uncovered arms, the sun was setting, and the only ray of light I could see, was the one from the big street lamp.

"luck isn't exaclty by my side, today."

I think while I walk through the empty streets.

Winter isn't slow in coming, here in Dortmund. I dive, so, thoughtless in my incomplete thoughts.

A hand distracts me by my endless thoughts, I would recognize that touch everywhere.

-Babs!

Shouts my friend pulling a slap on my arm.

-Charlotte.

I say calmly.

The girl, with long and blonde hair, with some reflection a little bit darker hugs me holding me in her soft arms. 

My hands kindly glide on her sides, pressing them graciously, we end up hugging.

"How did your lessons go? Have you been tested in english?"

"Nothing Chars, Nothing happened, nothing, do you see? The rain is falling down, nothing chars."

I affirm increasing the pace.

After that, the girl with the blond hair, takes my hand.

-what's happening?

-happens that the dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had. This is what happens.

I blurt to start crying next. So, the rain, amalgamates my thoughts and my tears.

-now you're coming with me, okay?

Whispers kindly Charlotte. Me and Charlotte haven't got the same tastes,we aren't analogous like mathematical operations, but we complete each other, like a reader does with his book, each red the other, writing day after day a new page.

Her, girl with blond hair with some reflects of caramel colour, sunny girl, with bright blue eyes, full of life and passions. She lives her life at he moment, this is what she says.

Otherwise there's me, the girl with brown eyes and dark hair, about red. I don't like being spotlight, here you are a discrepancy. I love staying to my business, reading and drinking some hot chocolate. I'm not Very tall, i'm quite robust.

I follow my friend with feeble step, i scratch my chief, wet because of the rain.

My clothes, by now soaked, irritate the touch.

My friend keeps talking, while the way, but different from other times, i can't give her attention, the only thing that steals my attention is the thought of how my convictions were falling to the ground, without any excuse.