2nd chapter

2nd chapter

I don't like making friends,I don't wanna get hurt. I hate talking about me to people, the only ones, above my family , that know me best are Marco and Chars.

I close a litle my eyes loving Marco's touch that calms me down.

-Have you got the same age?

Says Mario touching his hair, Charlotte nods.

-we're both seventeen. We study at the same school, we're best friend since we wee three. She studies Psycholgy, but I study medicine.

Answers my friend pleasing Mario's request.

I open my eyes and I notice that the boy with hazel hair keeps his look  on mine.

The rain, outside, becomes more inistent, so, to break the silence I decide to make an observation, when don't i?

-Chars, I should go, otherwise I will never be able to arrive at home, Mum can't take me home today.

I whisper to the girl with blond hair, who's thinking as she usually does.

-nop, stay here, you sleep with me today. Let's go studying, warn your mother. Marco, Mario, we're going to my room. If you need something just ask.

Without noticing it, after closing the door, My friend holds me in her arms.

The tears, fall controlless, and i stay there, in silnce, at doing nothing, Just crying.

-what a fool- i think about me.

-what happened? You can tell it to me.

-nothing, this is the point! Everything's going wrong, I have to catch up chemistry, but i don't believe i will never be able to do it. I hate my classmates. What's wrong with me? What? I mean, I love reading, I don't love going out, I love staying at home, I don't think its a problem, is it?

-no, it isn't, trust me. Now let's do our homework, we'll talk about it later, try to not to think about it now, okay? I love you Babs.

Marco's POV.

Babs's so weird, what's happening to her?

I see her down, i hope that's nothing bad. In the meanwhile, Mario wakes me up from my thoughts.

-What's happening bro?

Asks Sunny with that shining smile.

-Nothing, but Babs is really weird, and i don't know what to do.

I whisper biting my lip-

-do you like her?-asks my friend thoughtful-you talk about her like...-

-she was a sister, what it is.- I blurt stopping him,

-where's the toilette?

-near my room. In the meanwhile I look for th joysticks, okay?

I say standing myself up.

-Perfect.

MARIO POV

I go to the toilette, how weird is that girl? She doesn't know me, is that possible? And yet her bestfriend is a soccer player.

Uh, true, she doesn't like football. How can she do it? Football is the best thing of the world.

-She's weird, okay, but she's very interesting. I want to know her. While I walk To go to the toilette, I feel some voices from a room.

-did they hit you? What? SO what did they do?

what? What's happening?

-They hit me, and then they snatched the pages of the book I love more than anything, the special book. Chars I can't go on.

She starts crying. Why would that book be so important? Anyways, they souldn't have done a thing like this. She's so innocent...impotent, and i can't do anything.

But when i decide to go on to my way, here she is in front of me.

Okay girls, this is a very short chapter, but I have to go on writing other chapters, and transleting them, you can understand it's not as easy as you think it might be.Hope you like, thanks for the 10 views, love you girls! If want tell me what you like most and what you don't so i can change something and improve my way to write.

LOVE POLDS.

XO.