Off to starlight

Aphmau's POV
Now we were on the plane and I saw Melissa sleeping so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to read my notes as I was reading the pages I saw the chapter "Mating" When I just started to read it Melissa ear twitched I was guessing she heard me.

Aphmau: Hey Melissa
Melissa: Hey *noticed the notes* What are you reading?
Aphmau: I am reading about mating, why?
Melissa: OH MY IRENE YOUR TOO INNOCENT TO READ THAT!!!* grabs from Aphmau hands*
Aphmau: HEYY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!
Melissa: ..........

Melissa's POV
I could hear Aphmau asking me why I did that...But I was too shy to answer I was blushing a little too not at Aphmau but what it meant... I was trying to tell her but I don't think she heard me because I was mumbling.

Aphmau POV
I was still trying to figure out why she was hiding it from me but I didn't care because it was probably something that was sensitive to werewolves so I didn't bother her until I heard.

Captain: Hello passenger I wanted to let you know we are very close to landing in Starlight I ask you to please be seated and buckled while we land thank you! *Lands* Ok passengers we just landed I hope you have a wonderful stay here I now give you the permission to unbuckle and leave!!

Aphmau: WOW this place is so beautiful!!
Melissa: Yup
Derek: Ah hello Aphmau and Melissa I'm glad you had a safe fly!
Aphmau: T-Thanks huh where is A-Aaron?
Derek: Oh I almost forgot I think he's at the resort princess can you lead her to the resort?
Melissa: Sure but you're not coming?
Derek: No I'm just getting a extra key for our resort.
Melissa: Oh ok Aphmau follow me.

Aphmau POV
As I followed Melissa my heart was pounding I was wondering what he looked like? Did he change? Does he still love me? I had so many questions but just then Melissa stoped.

Aphmau: Why did you stop?
Melissa: Oh umm...

Melissa's POV
I didn't want her to know that mating is in 2 days and that Aaron might be aggressive or even in pain, I had a gut feeling to keep her away from Aaron because if Aaron does mate her she might die because I don't think she could hold 2 or more pups since she was human so I just said..

Mellisa: Oh um um to keep you guys privacy heh but don't make him lick your neck or bite you kay,

Melissa's POV
Aphmau looked confuse but she said ok with bright red cheeks. As she walked in I ran to my father and told him.
Derek: Hmmm I will try to think of something I'm gonna tell your mother Kay for now stay with them just in case Aphmau let's her guard down.
Melissa: Okie dokie!