The start..

" A-Aaron.." I blushed 50 shades of red while he examines my smoll figure. I expected him to do something to me since it's almost mating season but it looked like he fought it since he closed his eyes and signed. Unexpectedly he went out of the water and grabbed his jacket and jumped back into the private pool making a Splash  sound. He then put the jacket on me and looked away.

" Aphmau, I know you probably heard of mating seasons and you probably don't want to and— Huh?!" He said but got interrupted by me jumping onto him wrapping my legs around his torso and kissing him passionately.

" A-Aaron I-I want you to do it do me ?" I said in innocent tone, Back then when me and Aaron use to act sexual I was always shy and Innocent, but I sure knew that this werewolf thing definitely changed me."

" Now what do you mean by It?" He grinned while pushing my chin forward his face so he can see me.

" Aaronnnn~ I know you know what I'm talking about." I giggled.

" I have no clue what your talking about" Aaron said sarcastically.

" Hmp fine, well I guess you have no one to fuuuuu"— I stopped since I almost cursed.

" Who saids I can't fu"- He was about to say but got interrupted.

" AARON SHHHHH, There adults here!" I whispered but kinda shouted.

" Aphmau look at this." He said while moving his arms around like a rainbow.

" Its an indoor pool,  on top of this it's private and I made sure the door was locked

" Its an indoor pool,  on top of this it's private and I made sure the door was locked." He confirmed.

"...."

" Anyways what were you saying earlier?" He smirked while placing me right beside the pool leaving him still in it.

" A-A-Aaron..I want you too...I-I-I I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!" I blurted leaving the room with my echos.

I have no idea how Aaron hides his emotions, maybe he's done if before.

" What did you say??" Aaron teased.

" F-F-Fuck me." I blushed intensely.

I think this was the last straw. he picked me up bridal style and hovered over me like I'm his prey. I wasn't gonna lie though I was naked just with his jacket on. He managed to get us to our room without bumping into anyone. I bet he was thinking he's going to just fuck me but I had different plans. When we went to our room he started kissing me roughly more rougher than usual. He then started unbuttoning the jacket that I was wearing but I stopped him, he teased me so why not tease him. I left and looked at the Victoria Secret bag I brought along with me.

" Welp you'll come in handy." I giggled.