In the Heat of the Moment

Hello guys, yes I never know when to make up my mind. But I came back to this book because I felt guilty I just left you guys on a cliffhanger. So here I am completing one of the best parts of this book, and I have a quick question if you are still reading this. Do you guys think I should split the lemon part into 2 chapters? Let me know, because I have a habit of writing really short chapters, and I really want to start writing longer, since the length kinda depends on the lemon, and I really want to improve my writing for you guys. So please just take a moment and comment, but anyways back onto the part you've been waiting on for like MONTHS-

' I blushed regretting what I told Aaron. Don't get me wrong, I love Aaron so much, and I really do want to do this. But the lingerie I chose, it's really revealing and it brings out almost everything on my body since the fabric is so thin. And yes, everything on my body. My small waist which really isn't the best since my thighs are big, the lingerie is so tight due to my chest, and over all, everything, since the time me and Aaron were separate was only me gaining weight from Kawaii~chan's sweets. I signed, and dropped my head, but as soon as I did muscular arms tangled around my waist and pulled me back towards them, and which you guess was Aaron."

" Baby what's taking you so long." Aaron mumbled to me while sniffing my shoulder.

" Aaron!" I gasped as I tried to cover myself with my arms but Aaron noticed and proceeded to grip my arms while pulling it behind my back.

' I swore I was gonna faint, the blood rushed faster to my cheeks, my legs began to shake from his voice which sent shivers down my spine.'

" Aphmau look in the mirror." Aaron muttered into my neck.

' I looked up into the mirror as Aaron said.' " You see this?" He asked me.

' I hesitantly nodded knowing I cannot trust my voice.'

" This is all mine." Aaron whispered into my neck making my eyes go wide as saucers, since when did he get so possessive?

' I giggled at the thought , regaining my confidence to tease him.'

" Hey you may be possessive and over protective, but your still a jerk." I replied but slightly regretting it now that I realized he has fast reflexes and now we're on the bed with a simple flash, I gulped.

" You wanna say that again shorty?" Aaron smirked.

" DONT CALL ME TH"- I tried to say but Aaron pushed me onto my back while kissing me passionately, with kindness and love.

" You know you could just kiss me to stop me from talking, I won't mind." I giggled as Aaron began to nuzzle my nose with his.

" If that's the case, never stop talking." Aaron replied and went back down connecting our lips with more force, in fact he began to bite my lower lip asking for access. Which I accepted, which lead to him entering my hot cavern, exploring my mouth and making sure he touched every angle, as he glistened over my teeth. He then hovered over me again examining me as a part in him began to flee.