☞︎𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮☜︎

*Itzys Wannabe plays* It was Shreks alarm again making him feel like a total badass so for work today he decided to wear black high heels and a speedo for work (mmmmmmm 🥵) he then unbraided his armpit hairs making the entire room smell like expired baloney and he also French braided his tummy hairs to look extra thicc today
Shrek then gets on the ground and runs like a dog over to his tomas the train car and digs underground to get inside👀
He then drives to work while blasting Merry and Happy by Oli London from BTS himself
Shrek then clocks in and goes to the oven in the break room and grabs out his 25 month old milk and begins to drink it like an energy drink for the morning (refreshing)
Shrek then screeches 0PaRrE while levitating in the air wanting to know what he had to do for work today JYP then smiles very wide showing all 4 of his missing teeth that were replaced with tooth shaped clay molds from the year 1812 and tells him "You have to go and clean the shat in the ceiling in the chimmy section" Shrek nods and flys over to clean the shat pieces that formed a heart on the ceiling with a small named signed at the bottom (also written with shat) it was Olis name Shrek felt insanely flustered and turns around and there oli was waiting for Shrek to turn around before Shrek could say anything oli says "do u wanna go on a date down in Pj Mask land? My sweet sweaty earlobe containing exactly 67.5 hairs"
Shrek couldnt agree more and ran off with oli in that exact moment with no warning and without clocking out He really seemed happy a little TOO happy to be exact....
When they left shreks lovely job they first stopped by a bank to rob it so they can pay to get in
After running away from the cops for 10 hours straight they finally got to the park and went to the Shrek Donald's that was in the center of the park and had their first date (how cute) but getting inside was a challenge they had to use their twerk power again and teleport in there because the Shrek Donald's was 2000000 X 300000 Shrekilometers (credit to my home gurl kyndal for the sexy Shrek word)
But at the end of the night before going their ways they kissed toenails and their first date was a success 💜💜💜