Chapter 1: Saved

ERENS POV
I woke up and saw Mikasa standing over me " Shit Mikasa you scared me" "Sorry but Eren your gonna be late for practice!" I looked over to see what time it was 10:46 i bolted out of bed hurrying to put on my soccer clothes on " Shit my alarm clock didn't go off" I went over to my vanity and put on some mascara and headed down stairs. "Hey mom sorry i gotta go I'm gonna be late!" grabbing a muffin and ran out the door. " Wait do you need a ride?" " Wow mom im halfway out the door and now you ask me if i need a ride" "Well do you want one or not" "Yes please" I ran into the garage and got into my moms car and waited, and waited, and waited. " MOM im gonna be late hurry up" "Sorry hon!" My mom said as she came out of the door and jumped in the car. I turned on the radio and my favorite song came on. "Ooh mom turn it up!" * bang bang into the room I know you want it bang bang all over you, I let ya have it!* i sung along and raised my hands in the air. " SHIT" I looked over at my mom "Mom why did you say that?" Then i saw in the street a cat scurrying over we swerved a little and hit a pole. "Eren!! Eren honey wakeup please!" I opened my eyes to see light. I was in the hospital.