𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @TreasureJanes

Title: Lucky Charms

It was a chill day, so I decided to spend it down in the lair with the guys. Mikey was playing a video game, Leo and Raph were lightheartedly training, and Donnie was in the lab. Of course.

He seemed to be the loneliest, so I sat with him.

"Hey, (y/n)?" he asked me and I put down my phone to look at him. He beckoned me over and I got up.

I almost forgot how short I was to him. He was literally an almost seven-foot turtle, and I was a barely above midget-height human.

"Can you get something for me?" he asked as he glanced down at the floor. I nodded and he sighed in relief.

"It's under the desk," he pointed down and I groaned. The bottom was only a few inches above the ground, which means I would have to lay down and lay my head on the side to get whatever it was.

"Okay..." I trailed off as I got on my knees and laid down, grabbing the offered flashlight from Donnie. He helped me by gently pushing my feet so I would slide under the tight space.

Halfway under, my head hit the wall and I yelped, grabbing my head as Donnie did the same.

"Are you okay?" he asked hurriedly as I groaned and uttered that I was fine. Holding my head with one hand, I shined the flashlight with the other, looking for anything.

Despite it being an old desk, it was surprisingly clean, the only thing being a piece of paper. I guessed that was what he lost, so I grabbed it.

"I found it!" I shouted as Donnie sighed in relief. Then, I shined my light onto it by accident and saw it was a note. Addressed to me.

As Donnie slowly pulled my feet to get me out from the desk, I began to read the note.

Dear (y/n),

I'm just going to say it. I mean, it's not like you're ever going to read this note anyways, so might as well. I love you. So much. Honestly, it hurts sometimes. All the time. I just love everything about you, your smile, personality, they way you laugh when you're uncomfortable with something, and the way you hate you're so small. Everything you like about yourself made me admire you, and everything you hate about yourself made me love you. So, that's it. "Loved you yesterday, love you still. Always have, and always will."

Love,

Donnie

I almost burst out in tears when I finally glanced up and saw the heartbroken look on Donnie's face. He started to walk away, but I stopped him by lunging onto his ankle and wrapping my entire body around his leg, still holding onto the letter.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" he asked, tiredly as he looked down at me.

"Making you stay," I pouted and he gave me a small smile, shaking his head.

"Look, Donnie. I like you a lot too, okay? But, I just didn't think it would work because, well, I thought you would want to be with someone, uh, taller. Now it sounds stupid, but I swear, I'm not just making this up. Oh gosh, I sound like an insecure troll right now-" Donnie cut me off by giving me a quick kiss on my forehead.

Don't even ask me how he kissed he while I was still holding onto his ankle.

"Come on, midget. Someone needs some Lucky Charms," he made his way to the kitchen, me still glued to his leg.

"Hey, Donnie?" I asked him as he walked. He hummed and glanced down at me.

"Be the leprechaun to my charms?" I grinned at him and he chuckled.

"Always."

++++++++++

Double update, what?! Ik, i'm amazing. *wipes dust off shoulders*

Oh, btw the little quote i used up at the bottom of the letter is something i found on instagram a while back and i thought it was cute and since i don't have anyone to say that to, i decided to use it here! *cries*

And the midget-height thing is also very true about me. the legal height to be considered a midget is 4"11 i think, idk for sure, and i'm 5"1 and a half *cries again*

Comment your height!

why tf was i so cringe i think i was still 17 writing that. girly close ur mouth