Going after klaw and adam

A/n: here you go the moment we all been waiting for the oc avengers meet each other enjoy.

K Rogers was in a jet going to the atlas hellicarrier once they land they met winter.
K Rogers: *looks at winter*ma'am.
Winter: hi*looks at yang* hello'
Yang: hi
Winter:*they started walking* it was quite the buzz around here finding your father in the ice,someone here wants you to sign her captain America trading cards.
K Rogers: trading cards?
Winter: she like all superhero's even her own husband.
And the stop and saw ruby and k loud and yang smile.
Yang: ruby!
Ruby:*turns to yang*yang!
They run to each other and hug.
Yang:it good to see you guys again.
Ruby:you too*looks at k Rogers* hi.
K Rogers: hello ruby*looks at k loud* mr. loud.
K loud: *shake hands* mr. Rogers, they told us that you guys were coming.
K Rogers: word is, your find as friendly.
K loud: is that only word on me?
K Rogers: only word I care about.
Ruby:*looks at k Rogers and k loud*aww they are so nice to each other.
Yang: it is nice seeing them as friends.
K loud: it must be strange for you, seeing all of this
K Rogers:*walking with k loud* well this is actually kind of familiar.
Winter: ladies and gentleman*they turn to  winter*you might want to step in a minute it's going to get a little hard to breathe.
Then the ship started doing something.
K Rogers:*the boys started walking*Is this a submarine?
K loud: really they want me in a submerged pressurized metal container.
The boys walk to the edge of the hellicarier and saw a wind turbine ready to fly.
K loud: oh no this is much worse.
After they started flying they were walking inside the hellicarier and saw the man hub, the ship went invisible in the air.
Later
It was night and we were searching for Adam ,k loud ,yang,ruby, and k Rogers were taking about how their life is until.
Soldier: we got a hit 67% percent match,wait false match 79%.
Winter:*walk up to him* location?
Soldier: Stuttgart Germany: 28 konigstrassd,he's not exactly hiding.
Ironwood: captain,spider man*they both look at him* your up.
Both: *nodded*
They went to go suit up.
K Rogers
Hero name: captain America
Suit

K RogersHero name: captain America Suit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

K loud
Hero name:SpiderMan
Suit

(Yes I change it but it's like the stark suit)After they got suit up they got in a jet and proceeded to their objective and saw Adam with klaw ready to kill a old man then captain jumped down and cover the man with his shield and Spider-Man jumped...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Yes I change it but it's like the stark suit)
After they got suit up they got in a jet and proceeded to their objective and saw Adam with klaw ready to kill a old man then captain jumped down and cover the man with his shield and Spider-Man jumped down with him.
Captain America:*they both started to walk to them*you know the last time my father was in Germany he saw a man standing above every body else they end up disagreeing.
Adam: the soldier and the spider the mans out of time.
SpiderMan: were not the ones out of time.
The jet came down and got ready to fire.
Winter:*speaker* Adam and claw drop your weapons and stand down.
Claw shot his blaster at the jet and cap throw his shield at claw and Spiderman took Adam and cap took claw and fight, cap punch claw in the face and claw tried to punch but cap block it but claw kick him, SpiderMan was blocking Adams sword and webbing him once he got closer Adam swing his sword but SpiderMan duck it and punch his side but he got elbowed and fly across to cap, they try to get up but claw point his blaster at caps head and Adam hold his sword on top of SpiderMans head.
Adam: Neal.
SpiderMan caught his sword and kicks him and cap moves claws blaster away.
Captain: not today* kicks claw in the faces*.
The jet moves around and saw them.
Winter:You guys are all over the place.
Then they herd some one talk to them.
???: yang, ruby, agent winter,miss us?
Then the music started playing shot to trill

Then cap,SpiderMan, and the villains turn to see a man flying and shoot blaster at the blaster and land to be Ironman.
K stark
Hero name Ironman
Suit: part 1

He got up and pull out every weapon in that suit and aim at them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He got up and pull out every weapon in that suit and aim at them.
Ironman: make your moves ranger games.
Cap and SpiderMan walk next to Ironman
And the villains drop their weapons and put their hands in the air.
Ironman:* put his weapon away* good move.
Cap:mr stark.
Ironman: captain *looks at SpiderMan* spidey.
SpiderMan: mr stark.
They got the villains in the jet and went back to the hellicarier,but cap and the girls got curious about the villains.
Cap: I don't like this.
Ironman: what rock of ages given up so easily.
Ruby: I Don't remember being easy these guys pack a punch.
Ironman: still you are a pretty spry for a younger fellow, what you guys think Galatia's?
Cap: what?
SpiderMan: it's like calisthenics.
Ironman: you might have missed a couple things you know doing time as a capsicum.
wiess: Don't be mean mr stark.
Ironman: sorry honey.
Ruby*excited* wiess!!!
Wiess: hey guys.
Yang: ironwood never told us you guys were coming.
Wiess: yea well there's a lot of things he has not to anybody.
Then someone or something hit the jet and everyone got ready to fight what ever it was, Ironman opens the door.
Cap: what are you doing?!
Then the black panther came.
K t'challa
Hero name: black panther
Suit

Ironman try to blast black panther but he punch him to cap and SpiderMan making them fall to the ground and black panther takes Adam and claw and fly away

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ironman try to blast black panther but he punch him to cap and SpiderMan making them fall to the ground and black panther takes Adam and claw and fly away.
Ironman: now there's that guy.
Winter: a wakanda person?
Cap: is he friendly?
Ironman: doesn't matter if he kills them the vibranium is gone.
SpiderMan: hold on we need to come up with a plan.
Ironman I have a plan attack *fly away*
SpiderMan: son of gun.
They got ready to fly, cap got parachute and SpiderMan accidentally got his under arm web.
SpiderMan: Cool.
Winter: I would set this one out guys.
Cap: i don't see how we can.
Ruby: this guy is a king and powerful.
Cap: ma'am I know king is, it dose not look like,*looks at SpiderMan* ready?
SpiderMan: yea
They run out the door and free fall.
To be continued...

RWBY x oc avengers: the beginning जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें