Ironman vs black panther (short)

K t'challa and POV
I got Klaw and Adam and got them to the ground
Both:*pain*
Black panther: where is the vibranium?
Adam: good to see you too.wheres Blake?
Blake:I Am right here.
Blake comes out of the shadow and shows her self.
Adam: hello Blake.
Black panther:*angry*do we look to be in a gaming mood.
Klaw: *getting up* You should thank us with the vibranium we can have the humans to our needs rather then to save them.
Black panther went up to Klaw and Adam and grab them and pick them up.
Black panther: We thought you were dead Adam.
Adam: did you mourn?
Black panther: we all did.
Adam: pathetic.*black panther let's go of him*All I remember is you leaving me in a pile of ruble I should be the rule Vale.
Blake: you two take the city I love as recompense for you imagined slights no vale is under our protection.
Klaw:*laughing* and you two are doing a great good with that the humans are slaughter the fanus while you two idly fret we need to make the fanus fight back.
Black panther: you two think for yourself above them.
Adam and Klaw went back to the top of the mountain and Me and Blake follow them.
Adam: I have seen fanus Being treated like animals because we are animals I thought you two would know better.
Black panther: who give you two the vibranium? Who controls the would be ruler
Adam:I AM THE RULER.
Blake: *angry* NOT HERE,YOU GIVE UP THE VIBRANIUM YOU GIVE UP THIS POINTLESS DREAM.?And do some good in your life Adam please.
Adam: you should know me by now.
Black panther got angry and took his claw out
Klaw: you need the vibranium but we sent it off we do not know.
3rd POV
Black panther: listen you two I...
he was cut off by iron man who fly into him.
Blake: KEVIN!
Blake jumps down and goes after him
Adam: were listening.
Meanwhile Ironman took black panther to the ground and landed black panther got up and Ironman lift his face mask
Black panther: don't touch me again.
Ironman: then don't take my stuff.
Black panther: you have no idea what you are dealing with.
Ironman: ahh shake spear in the park. Dose father know you wear as his draths
Wiess: stark leave him alone.*looks at black panther* I am so sorry for my husband attacking you.
Black panther: it's ok wiess.
Blake: wiess??!!
Wiess was shocked to hear that voice she turned around and saw Blake.
Wiess: Blake!!
The they run to each other and hug.
Wiess: it is so good to see you.
Blake you too*looks at Ironman* hey stark.
Ironman: hey Blake, and I would like to know what you guys are doing here?
Black panther: this is beyond you stark, Klaw and Adam will face wakanda justice.
Ironman: they give up the vibranium they are all yours until then* close his face mask*stay out of the way*whisper*tours

(Start at 0:41 Black panther is thro and SpiderMan came with captain America)