Part 1- The meeting.

Sidharth Shukla is a well-known tv actor who has just finished his last show. He has countless fans who love him for honesty and logical talks. Sidharth does not have many controversies and remains to keep his life private. In his private life, he is married to Shehnaaz Kaur Gill for one and a half years. He is an amazing family man who loves his mother. In front of the media, everything in Sidharth's life seems well but no one knows the true atmosphere behind the curtains.

Rashami Desai is another well-known actress who has just come out of a bad relationship with Arhaan Khan. She has a very positive and bubbly personality and becomes friends with anyone she meets. She is not a reserved person. Although she got out of a relationship, she doesn't show her pain to anyone and especially not to the media. She has dated many but not even one man could understand her and whom she has shared her pains with.

- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - --

10 AM, 15th Feb 2020.

A solid woman is shown clicking her decline button repeatedly.

"Yaar, why are these people not letting me sleep. Bas bhi karo."

Unfortunately, she gave up and answered the call.

"Ma'am, there's a producer that's been calling for casting on a new show and they would like for you to come and audition."

"Ok theek hai, text me the time and details."

The woman's face is shown and it is revealed to be the beautiful and talented, Rashami Desai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side, Sidharth is shown to be sleeping on the bed with Shehnaaz on the other side.

Then all of a sudden, his phone vibrates through which his previous sleep is interrupted.

Shehnaaz - "Sidharth, can you please pick up the phone. It's irritating me."

Quietly, Sidharth picks up the phone ignoring his wife's comment.

"Sir, you have to attend a casting for a new show in one hour. I'll text you the details and the plot of the show."                                                                                                                                           

"Yaar, I wish I had one day off at least. Abhi main ek show khatam kiya aur ek nayi show came."

Sidharth attempts to make the least noise as possible and gets dressed without interrupting his wife's sleep.

Shehnaaz notices Sidharth leaving.

"Where are you going? You're off today."

Sid- "Woh ek call tha. Mujhe show ke liye audition karna padega."

Sana – "What the hell. You just finished another show and your auditioning again. Don't you dare lie to me. You're meeting someone right."

Sid – "What the fuck. Tumhare problem kya hai. I'm saying the truth. I can't even start the morning in peace. I'm leaving."

Sana- "Sidharth stop your nonsense and come here. I'm not letting you go."

Sidharth leaves for his audition without creating a new drama with his wife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidharth and Shehnaaz have been married for almost two years but ever since the past year, their marriage has been on rocky roads. Compatibility issues and Sana's possessive nature have been the cause of these problems. The first year of their marriage went extremely well and everyone could see the love in their eyes for each other but unfortunately, there had been rumours of an extramarital affair brewing between Sidharth and his co-star cum friend, Devoleena Bhattacharya.  Shehnaaz would always receive this news and misunderstanding started between the two. Slowly by slowly, Sana's love turned into possessiveness. Sidharth always stood up for himself but Sana could never understand him. Sana got to the extent by which she stopped letting him attend functions and deleted all his contacts of his female friends. Sidharth let her do this because no matter how much he fights with her, he truly loves her and still loves her as much as the day they got married. Unknown bestowed to him, Sana has lost feelings for him but thinks this possessiveness is her love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidharth Shukla and Rashami Desai go to the sets of the new show for auditioning. They do not see each other and both of them are in different rooms.

Time passes by and after both of them audition, both of them are called for pairing.

The scene which they have to audition for pairing is where they bump into each other and the hero catches the heroine in his arms. Involved in their lines, both of them fail to notice each other. Suddenly the music plays and Sid pretends to be on his phone while Rashami reading a book and Rashami bumps into the highly chiselled abs of Sidharth's body. Obviously, Sidharth catches her and they look at each other for the first time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rashami's POV

Kaun hai yeh. Aur why am I feeling as if there are butterflies in my stomach. Aur mere dil itna fast kyun beat kar rahi hai. What is happening? Not going to lie, but he's very handsome. Kya yaar Rashami, tu Kitna besharam hai. Bas bhi karo na. Why can't I remove my eyes off his face. This is the first time I've ever felt this way for someone.

-------------------------------------

Sid's POV

Wow, her eyes are so beautiful. She's so beautiful. Sid, what are you saying. You have a wife. But I don't know why I'm sure she'll be paired up with me. Ek aur baat, why can't my eyes stop looking at her.

---------------------------

"Great job Sidharth aur Rashami. We want to pair you together. Your chemistry is beautiful. Final."

Finally, they seem to get remember what they're doing and leave the eye contact.

----------------------

PRECAP: Shooting begins. SidRa go to Lonawala to promote the show. Some cute moments.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hi, Thank you for reading the first part. I loved their confusing bonding in Bigg Boss and love them together as a couple. I have also watched DSDT when it was aired and instantly loved them so I had to write a story. I'll try my best to update as much as I can.

xx