Part 3 - Lonavala

The episode starts with SidRa reaching the hotel.

Since it is peak season currently, all the rooms are full and the booking that the show had made is cancelled. The director and producers were arguing with the staff but finally, after some time they manage to get two rooms.

Director: Hey Sid and Rashami, we were able to get two rooms but since there is only four of us here including you two, we have to share the room in pairs. I hope that is ok with both of you.

Rashami: Sir, can we not try any other hotels around here.

Director- No sorry, all the other hotels are too far away from here. And the promotion place is close to here.

Sid- It's okay sir. I can manage.

Sidharth could sense that Rashami was feeling uncomfortable sharing a room with men so out of nowhere he said:

S- Rashami and Me can share a room. I'll request for a spare mattress. Don't worry, you and Sir can take the other room.

Hearing that, Rashami felt at peace and was happy to know there was someone who could understand her.

After some time, the director and producer sir went into the rooms while Sidharth was waiting in the long queue to request for a spare mattress.

Rashami's pov

*Giggling*

Yaar yeh kitna restless ho raha hai line mein. Bechara. It's okay. I'll ask him to get out of the line and just go into the room. We can manage something.

Rashami then walks over to Sidharth when suddenly a five-year-old child sprays water on Rashami with his water gun.

Looking at that, Sidharth and the people near him start laughing while Rashami is in shock.

Sidharth then high fives the child and says

Sid- bohot accha beta. Tu toh bohot intelligent nikla. Aur spray karo Aunty ko.

Rashami- Kya bola. Mein Aunty lag rahi ho apko. Nahi beta, mujhko didi bol, usko na Uncle bol yeh. Aur Tumhara naam Kya hai?

Child- Mera naam Kaushal hai Aunty.

Sidharth: *laughing* haha Aunty toh bohot bolti hai na.

Kaushal- uncle tum kyun has raha hai. Meri mummy papa bolte hai ki jo bhi mujhse Umar se baddha hai mein usko uncle ya Aunty boliye.

Rashami- *smiling* kitna sankari baache hai tu. Tohdi dimag yeh uncle Koh bhi de.

Sid- Haan Waise bhi yeh Aunty toh bohot smart hai. Usko jo ek aur do Braincells hai , usko tum brain surgery karke nikal do.

Rashami- Shut up Sidharth.

Kaushal- Waah, uncle jeet gayi arguement mein.

Sidharth- waise bhi mein Humesha jeet tha hoon.

Rashami- ek aur thing. Tumhara jo butt rash hai Sidharth, uska Kya Hua.

Hearing that, poor Sidharth gets embarrassed and everyone around them starts laughing.

Kaushal- chiii, uncle. Mein ja raha hoon.

After Kaushal leaves, Rashami tells Sidharth that it's ok no need to wait in a long quenue and they can manage in a room.

Then Sidharth and Rashami go into their room.

______________________________________

Sid- Rashami tu change kar mein Kuch kaana order kar ta hoon