Dreame On

Hello my lovelies!!

The rest of MARRIED TO A DEVIL has officially been transferred to DREAME. You can read to your heart's content over at www.dreame.com , by searching for Shambhaviee_13 or MARRIED TO A DEVIL.

I know some of you might be disappointed after reading this news but a writer has got to pay her bills (in my case, buy a new mobile phone because the old one isn't working properly).

What's more, the version that I'm uploading on Dreame is edited one and is much better without all those grammatical errors and typos and with a better storyline than the previous one on Wattpad. You guys won't be disappointed after reading it.

This is the best way to support my writing! Dreame is a free platform and you can continue to read MARRIED TO A DEVIL for free over there. The more you read and support me there, the more time I'll have to write without fear of adult shit I have to deal with.
[Note: MTAD has been selected for pay-to-read program on Dreame, so now you will have to pay coins to read the book. But there's a way where you can read the story without spending a single penny. I'll post that trick in the comments of this chapter for your convenience.]

I thank you all for all your support and love that you've been showering MARRIED TO A DEVIL with! Without you guys, I wouldn't have gotten such a rewarding opportunity!

You're all in my hearts at this moment.

Thank You, and all my love.

sincerely,
Shambhaviee_13 xx

sincerely,Shambhaviee_13 xx