Happy Birthday

Contessa's POV (pic is her)

My father called me down to talk and yet he hasn't shown yet. So here I am waiting in our parlor in this massive mansion with only Me, Dad, and four servants. It's to big. It used to be filled when mom was here there were parties every night and more servants that we had been good friends with. I miss those days. Finally my Dad arrived. "We're having a party tomorrow for your birthday." He said. "Great, another party where I know no one." I mumbled. He ignored it and said handing me a box. "I want you yo wear this." It was a dress. I don't do dresses. I glared at him and he applied more force "wear it." "Fine," I answered and stormed upstairs to my room where I fell on my bed. It was never like this with mum. It would only be family which meant me, dad, mum, and the servants. Our family. We would party other times and have fun all the time. We'd have cake and presents and there were no muggings. We were happy. Now it's work, work, work. I never have fun. I fell asleep with tears in my eyes. When I awoke it was time to get ready for school. I slid on an outfitamd went downstairs. After a quick breakfast I got into the family limo that my dad requires me to ride in and we drove away. I arrived at school and the day went by normally. When the final bell rang I sighed knowing that the mugging would happen soon. I walked out and down the street the limo couldn't pick me up after school my dad needed it. So I walked. Then a guy with a black and red superman shirt showed up "mind if I walk with ya." He asked. I answered "today isn't a good day please leave." "Nah, today's perfect. Let's walk." He answered. "Go away," I said forcefully. "Look your dad hired me to protect you." He replied. "And I won't let another person get killed. Leave me alone." I answered. He wouldn't leave though. We walked on and reached the corner it always happened at. They popped out. They worked with the league of shadows but that's as much as I know. He started to attack with surprising strength he was like Superman. Some groupies popped out and came towards me. I was done with it. Some how I managed to knock them away. Then all the sudden it was like I had been trained for years. I took down six of them before Superdude got the rest. He saw the guys and asked "what happened?" "I'm not quite sure all the sudden I could do martial arts." I answered. He nodded and said "let's get you home." "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Superboy" he answered. I nodded and we continued. When we got back I changed into the dress and frowned while groaning I don't like dresses. (www.polyvore.com/birthday/set?id=... her outfit) I walked down into the party yep don't know anyone besides Superboy and the servants. So exciting. I stayed for a while but decided nope there's something more important I walked over to Superboy and told him my plan. Suddenly the muggers busted in and started attacking. Superboy got me out and they set the house on fire. He took me to the justice league and told them everything. They want to examine my blood and for now I'll stay with the team. Superboy and I zeta tubed over to Mount Justice and I met the team. Miss Martian, Dragon, Robin, Kid Flash, and Aqualad. Well this will be interesting.