Chapter 22: The Big Mistake

Hanji's POV

For the safety of the twins' eardrums, I decided to sit in the furthest seat from the stage. Yes, I could hardly be near them because of it... but for the sake of their health,  I didn't dare to sit close by. Nanaba joined me with them, finally being told the truth. I already got permission from Isabel and Farlan about telling Nanaba about them... and they agreed it was best. 

"Strange on how I tried to convert you into liking his music, you went further into having a family with him instead. I think I deserve at least half of the credit for your meeting. I can't believe I told my favorite artist off... he's so different in real life!" Nanaba began to rant on about it, bringing a smile to my face. "I completely regret everything nasty I said to him as Levi. If I knew hew as Captain- I-I wouldn't say those things!"

"But see how you're acting, Nana?" I rose my hand to confirm what she was acting. "He doesn't want to be treated like he's the singer. He wants to be treated as he is... a human being."

She nods her head, waiting for the U.F.O. to begin their playing. "Yeah... but... you got to be with a famous singer!"

"No one would know he's famous because he doesn't reveal his secret identity."

"I wonder how the world would be shocked to hear he's already having his own family..." Nanaba then turned to me with a smile. "Do me a favor, Hanji. Go down and get some cotton candy for me- but before that... go wish Levi good luck."

"Eh?" Taken aback, I didn't expect her to say that to me. "I-I wouldn't fit in-"

She pushed me gently with a smirk. "Now now, I know all of your excuses. Levi wouldn't dare shut you out of his own concerts, so you're free to walk on in. And the twins are slumbering peacefully too. No need to worry about them. If they start to cry, I'll handle them. Go on."

I smiled softly, nodding my head. "Fine... I hate you, Nanaba."

"Love ya!"

*   *   *

10 more minutes until showtime, I walked into Levi's dressing room. There he was... sitting there trying to wrap the bandages around his head. Of course, it was his famous signature- and also to help conceal his true identity. This time, it seemed like he was struggling trying to wrap it on. To my ears, I heard a quiet scoff of anger.

"Why now... why now...?" He growls more, throwing his hands gently on the table in defeat.

A smile grew on my face as I chuckled. "Need a bit of help?"

He jumps when he heard my voice, but it eventually changed into a soft chuckle. "Glad you're here, Hanji. Yeah, get over here please. I don't know what's going on with this darn thing..." I walked up to him and started to unravel the bandage to wrap it properly. "The girls are safe?"

"Unfortunately won't see your little concert. They're sleeping peacefully..."

Levi smiles softly, looking up to me. "Record it properly then... I want them to see their first appearance at their father's concert. Even if they're sleeping... they're making history in our hearts."

Finally, I finished wrapping his head and knelt next to him. A smile grew on my face as I began to speak to him. "Well... either way... good luck out there." He then leans down, kissing my lips. "Though... I doubt you would need any. You're a freaking natural."

"Either way, I'll take that luck. Hurry back, before the show starts. We don't want any rumors about the Captain and him having some sort of a mystery lover."

I let a small chuckle through. "Aw... alright... I'll be back with Iris and Raven once the show's done. Then... we all catch a dinner?"

"To tell the truth, Hanji, I already have a place reserved for everyone. It's one of my personal favorites."

"Aw... adorable, Levi..." I kissed him one last time, "For good luck..."

He reached up once I stood up, kissing me softly. "Thank you..."

*   *   *

After the whole concert, we were having dinner together. Laughing softly while Levi and I tried to silence the girls as everyone was trying to enjoy dinner. Though they were just hungry as well. The TV that was hung all around the restaurant was showing about U.F.O.'s latest concert just a mere few hours ago. Then... that one thing popped up. 

Shivers ran down our bodies when we saw that one mistake. I was the last person to see him like that... so how could I have not noticed that minor mistake? I could just imagine all of the rage all over the social media- trying to call Levi to make an account. I wouldn't be far off if I had to guess what the majority of his fans would ask...

"Why are you wearing a wedding ring during your concert?"