2

Hey guys and girls I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

I don't own Harry Potter!

Enjoy!!

_______________________________

Darkness.. that's all I could see. There was no light. I felt like I was floating,

"Cant wake.....no" there was a whisper.

"Hello?" I called out to the voice. There was no answer.

"Its...weeks...water!"

I was confused, what are they talking about? Then there was a flash of light. I felt my eyes widen. I quickly went to the light. I had to close my eyes, it was too bright.

.......

.....

...

..

I finally open my eyes. I look around and see that I'm in a tank of some sorts. I tried to walk to the glass but I couldn't. I look down to see a tail...

I scream because my feet weren't where they were supposed to be.

I had a blue tail and my hair was also a light blue with black high lights..

I started to freak out. The tail started to trash about, I felt it collide with the glass. Then there was a crack.....

The glass broke and I stayed to fall through the hole I made.

I layed there... there wasn't enough air...I couldn't breath. I heard rushed foot steps. I turn my head to see about three people rushing towards me. I lifted my hand up. One of the men took my hand.

"It's ok we've got you" he said. He Had brown hair with green high lights. Freckles across his face. He had green eyes he looked to be a couple of years older than me.

" hurry up guys he can't breath!!"

I felt my self being lifted up and dropped into a new tank of water. I gasped and took deep breaths of air. I coughed and looked around. The man was tapping on the glass trying to get me to pay attention. I tried swimming over to him but my tail wouldn't let me. I saw him laugh and I pouted. He showed me how to use my tail with his hand. I slowly tried it out and I moved slowly. I swam over to him he waved to me and pointed up. I look up to see someone throwing in fish. I smelled them and I felt myself swim after the fish...

I ate them and then just kind of floated. I felt myself drift downwards to the sandy floor. I looked towards the man and he waved at me I smiled and fell asleep..

Alright here's another chapter!! I hoped you enjoyed this!!

Dont be afraid to comment!!

Byyeee