3

You know I realized....I have a random ass update schedule... anywhho I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

I don't own harry potter.

_______________________________

I heard pa tapping....I slowly opened my eyes.
I see little fish swimming around and I became confused

Then everything that happend yesterday hit me.

I heard the tapping again

I move my head to see...

A small.....

Child??

He had blond hair and a mix between blue and gray eyes.  Next to him was a copy of the child... must be the father.

I slowly sit up and I never take my eyes off of them.  the man I saw yesterday walks up to the tank. I smile and swim up to him excitedly. He seems to laugh and shake his head.
He had a bored and I see him start to write on it.

*hello my name is reji*

I wave to him excitedly and point to my stomach. He looks confused for a moment. Then it hits him. He shakes his head and walks away. After a few moments he comes back and points up.

I look up and see fish being dumped in.  I squeak and take off after the food.

After awhile I come back to reji
He writes something on the bored. 

* this is draco and Lucius Malfoy*

I turn to the pair and swin to the child. Now that I think about it he looks the same age as me. I wave to him and smiles. I look to the father and fear runs through me. His eyes are so cold and...mean looking. I quickly swim away from him and into a cave I saw... he was to scary for me.

                 Rejis POV

I see harry swim away after looking a Lucius. I look over and I roll my eyes.

" really luc" he turns to me and has the decency to look sheepish.
" sorry raji" I sigh and look to draco

" what are we gonna do now your father made harry swim away"

Draco looked sad then he turned to his father

" how could you!! He was so nice and the frist thing you do is scare him away!!" Draco shouts

" I-I dunno!?" Draco huffs and stomps away

" wait draco I'm sorry!" Luc says and runs after draco.

I shake my head at them. I turn back to the tank harry was still in the cave.. he probably wont be out until tomorrow. I sigh and walk away from the tank.

Aaaalllright guys and girls another chapter done! \ (-_-) /
I hoped y'all enjoy it

Dont be afraid to comment about  anything!!!!

Thanks for reading!!