Radiator Springs

Chapter 3

Radiator Springs

Location: Radiator Springs

Time: 9:47AM

The three cars were approaching town "There it is, Radiator Springs." Sheriff said as the two girls looked at each other with wide smiles "I never thought we would be in the actual Radiator Springs! As cars!" Grace whispered to Ivy "I know! This is incredible!" Ivy whispered "Hey Sheriff! Overslept again?"

The two looked over at the light blue Porsche in front of them "Yeah..." Sheriff said, chuckling. The Porsche looked over at Ivy and Grace "Oh hello. Welcome to Radiator Springs, gateway to Ornament Valley. Legendary for it's quality service and friendly hospitality. How can we help you?"

"These lovely ladies need some cones to stay in, you know what to do." Sheriff said as Ivy and Grace cheekly smiled at each other "But we don't have any money..." Ivy said coming to a realization "Oh don't worry about that, it's been ages since we've had customers. It's on the house!"

Grace and Ivy's eyes widen "On the house?!" The two yelled with confusion "Oh you don't have to!" Grace said as Ivy nodded her front side "Well you said you don't have any money." Sheriff said "We know that!"

"You two don't have to worry about the costs, come with me so we can set things up." Sally then drove over to the Cozy Cone with Grace and Ivy following her. Sheriff smiled then glanced over at Doc's Clinic to see Doc himself watching the two cars.

Sheriff sighed then drove over to Doc's Clinic, when he got close enough he shouted "Hey Doc!" Doc jumped then glanced over at Sheriff "Oh, hey Sheriff." Sheriff drove up next to Doc. "Who are those two?" Doc asked.

"Oh, The Hudson Hornet's name is Grace and the Camry's name is Ivy. They told me they woke up in the desert." Sheriff said, making Doc raise a lid just like Sheriff did "What?"

"Yeah I know, weird. Sally's getting them two cones, they might stay here for a while." Sheriff said as they looked over at Ivy and Grace laughing along with Sally "Really? Hmm..." the two went silent for a second.

"Hey Doc, isn't it rare to see a female Hudson Hornet?" Sheriff asked, making Doc nod his front side. "Most Hudson Hornets were made for racing so it's rare to see a female Hudson Hornet. What's even more rare is that a newer car like that Camry is hanging out with an older car like the Hudson Hornet."

"Okay, you two are all set." Sally said turning back to the two "Thank you Sally we really appreciate it." Grace said smiling widely "Yeah we would probably be sleeping outside if it weren't for you." Ivy chuckled "It's no problem really, I'm ready to help anyone who comes across this town."

"Hiya Sally!" The three cars jumped as a rusty tow truck drove on over to them "Oh hey Mater! You scared us!" Sally chuckled along with Grace and Ivy "Sorry Miss Sally!" Mater then noticed the other two cars "Hiya strangers!"

Grace and Ivy giggled "Hiya, I'm Ivy. And this is my best friend Grace." Ivy said motioning her tire over to Grace beside her "Hiya Grace and Ivy! Welcome to Radiator Springs! The cutest little town in Carburetor County!"

"Why thank you for the welcome." Grace thanked with a smile "You're welcome for the welcome! Hey! Why don't I introduce you to the rest of the folks! They'll be happy to meet ya!" Mater's suggestion made the girls smile "We would love to meet everyone else!" Ivy cheered "Yeah! We might be here for a while so why don't we meet everyone while we're at it?"

"Well dadgum! I always wanted to be a tour guide!"