The McQueen Is Here

Chapter 7

The McQueen Is Here

Location: Radiator Springs

Time: 10:10PM

It was now night, everyone was hanging at their stores bored as heck. Right now Ivy and Grace were watching the traffic light blinking only yellow along with Fillmore and Sarge "I'm telling you, guys, every third blink is slower..." Fillmore said as they continued to watch the light. Eventually Sarge looked over at Fillmore "The sixties weren't good to you, were they?" Sarge asked.

Right after Sarge asked that they began to hear what sounded like gunshots coming from down the road. Fillmore, Sarge, Grace, Ivy, and Ramone then lined up to look down the road to see who was making the noise.

Down the road there was a red race car driving towards the town "What? That's not the Interstate!" The racer yelled and when he heard the gunshots from behind he yelped and began to swerve.

"We should move shouldn't we?" Grace asked looking over at Ivy to see she wasn't there "Where did-" Grace turned around to see Ivy off to the side "Take cover bro." Ivy said, making Grace nod then drive over next to Ivy "I'm not the only one seeing this, right?" Fillmore asked then out of nowhere the red race car drove on it knocking down a tower of cans "LOOK OUT!" Grace yelled as she and Ivy drove off away from McQueen.

The others dodged the rogue racer but Ramone ended up getting scratched by the fence that was attached to Lightning "AI! YOU SCRATCHED MY PAINT!" Ramone yelled as Lightning drove over to Luigi's shop "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" Lightning drifted in front of Luigi's shop which ended up knocking down the tires that were being displayed "MEH TIRES!"

-McQueen got new glasses lol-

As Lightning was approaching Red who was by Stanley's statue Red gasped then backed up into the building behind him. When Lightning saw he was about the hit the statue he yelled then tried to dodge but the fence caught onto the statue making Lightning drift into the flowers making Red gasp *RIP FLOWERS*

When Lightning swung in front of Stanley he for some reason started pulling back (bruh calm down and just reverse and untangle the goddamn fence.) As Lightning pulled back smoke wafted fast out of back tires (STOP AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH LIGHTNI-)

When Stanley's statue was pulled off its perch it flung into the air as Lightning drove back a bit. Lightning smiled, glad he was free but then out of the sky Stanley landed right in front of him with a scary sound effect (LOOK WOT U DID!)

"AHH!" Lightning then turned around and began to drive away with Stanley following him, the pole that held Stanely and the perch thing was tearing the floor under it. Lightning screamed as he drove past Flo's Cafe with Flo, Ramone, Fillmore, Sarge, Ivy, and Grace watching them "He ain't that scary..."

As Lightning was getting to the end of the road Stanley swerved off the road then drove up a board ramp which made him go flying and the board split in half. As Stanley was in the air he caught onto the telephone line which started to pull Lightning back, which made Lightning start to go faster.

Smoke wafted out of Lightning's back tires again as he kept driving, but we all know what happens. Out of nowhere Lightning was flung back making Stanley's statue go flying "Fly away, Stanley. Be free!"

Sheriff approached Lightning who was hangin from the telephone line "Boy, you're in a heap of trouble."

"Where on earth did you go Sheriff?!"

"Yeah and how we gonna get him down!?"