♡ Chapter Five ♡

Yesterday was a rough day for Natsuki. Seeing her friend in pain and not knowing how to help because they were not really friends. Natsuki made her way towards the clubroom, she was late. Natsuki was in the girls' bathroom for a while trying to calm herself down. However, will she be in there she realises her mark on her eye has bruised. "Hopefully it won't draw their attention too much... I can just say I fell over after all it is small," she thinks to try to make up an excuse.

She walks to the clubroom and opens the door. "Hey, guys!" Natsuki greets with a box of cupcakes in her arms. Natsuki looks around for Yuri to see her quietly reading.

"Oh hey, Natsuki. You are kind of late," Monika points out while smiling.

Natsuki puts down the box of cupcakes. "Not my fault I got caught up with stuff," she lies as she folds her arms.

Sayori suddenly appears by the cupcake box however due to Natsuki's reflexes she wipes the box away from Sayori. Sayori moans out, "Natsuki!" like a child as Natsuki protected her cupcakes.

"Sayori they are for later; they must go along Yuri's tea!" Natsuki proclaims as she looks over at Yuri trying to get her to join in on the conversation... but she just kept reading with her head down. She was fully engulfed in that book.

Monika raises an eyebrow, "Oh why is that?" she asks confused being aware they just fought yesterday.

"Oh, she has this cupcake tea thing. It's lovely she gave me some yesterday," Natsuki says smiling slightly.

Sayori beams, "Wow, that sounds amazing!" she says rather loudly as Yuri is still quiet reading her book.

"Hey, why isn't Yuri coming to talk to us?" Natsuki asks quietly to the two of them.

Monika giggles and tilts her head, "She has always been like that, she's shy," she explains patting Natsuki head.

"O-oh, I guess I never really noticed," Natsuki mumbles looking over to Yuri as her eyes stared into the book.

"Can we have the cupcakes and tea now?" Sayori asks excitedly.

"Let us get our poem sharing out of the way first. Ok, everyone time to share poems!" Monika calls out which made Yuri look up and put her book away.

Natsuki looks over at Yuri before walking towards her. "Hey, Yuri do you want to share poems?" she asks while scratching the back of her head.

Yuri came confused and happy by this. "Y-you came to me first?" she asks shocked as her eyes brightened. Natsuki usually came to her last because they did not really get along much. Yuri was aware of this but nevertheless did it hurt her feelings at first but she came used to it.

"So? We agreed to write on the same topic," Natsuki replies as her cheeks go slightly pinkish like cotton candy.

Yuri looks away slightly as sweat rolls down her forehead, "O-oh, y-yeah we did!" she says as smiles. She goes into her bag and pulls out her notebook for Natsuki before passing it. "Please enjoy... I-I did use some of your advice..."

Lavender Moon

The variant rays drown me as I bathe in its lavender lights like loyal mortals.
It glistens above me like candle wick that I light up to brighten the world full of these horrible mortals.
It hovers up the atmosphere staring down on me like an angel with the stars following it like adoring fans.
Unlike the moon, I don't have stars that live within the sky.

I simper cheerfully as I glance into the atmosphere that was a pleasant shade of a mixture of blue and red
The red is the tears of my pain
The blue is the head of my sorrows
The purple that is made is me.