♡ Chapter Seven ♡

"Of course, Natsuki what is it?" Yuri agrees while standing up straight looking at her.

Natsuki started swaying in place in place and she rubs her arm out of nervousness. "Um..." she utters not knowing what to say. "Why am I nervous...? Am I scare of upsetting her...?" she wondered as she looked Yuri her lavender's eyes.

"Take your time," Yuri ensure smiling sweetly at her.

She took a deep breath in as she closed her eyes, "I want to talk about your self-harming. I found out on Thursday which made me realised that I was acting like a meanie towards. All you tried to do if offer me kindness and I rejected it for some reason... I think I know why but I am worried about you Yuri. It upsets me to see you must resort to this. I understand if you want to drop this and we can talk about it later or you can talk to someone else," she says before opening her eyes with silent tears fall out.

Yuri did not say anything as tears fall Natsuki's cheeks. She smiles slightly as she giggled at Natsuki. This made Natsuki really confused which made her stop crying instantly. The pink-haired girl looks up at Yuri as she chucked at her. "Oh... I know you knew the entire time," Yuri admitted as she started laughing as she went a nice shade of red.

When Yuri said that Natsuki's world just collapsed. She could not believe it at all. "Wait, what?" Natsuki asks in hysteria as her eye twitched.

"It wasn't hard to put two and two together, Natsuki. You saw my arm and looked shocked then I changed the subject. I know you knew the entire time and I appreciate you trying to get close to me to help," Yuri explains to Natsuki while blushing heavily as she maintained eye contact with her.

Natsuki turns white incomplete disbelief of Yuri. As Yuri looked her in the eyes Natsuki cheek's turn into a nice shade of pink. Natsuki starts tapping her foot on the ground nervously. "S-so why didn't you say anything?" she asks really confused and slightly hurt.

Yuri titles her head as she smiles. A tear fell from her left eye as she beams. "I thought it would ruin our improving friendship... and I didn't want that to happen..." Yuri admitted before wiping her tear away.

"W-what?!" Natsuki shouted at her with tears still falling down her cheeks. "Really?" she asks softly as Yuri walked away.

Yuri goes over to one of the cupboards and pulled out a bottle of prosecco. She opened it and pulled out two wine glasses. "Want some?" she asks not answering Natsuki's question.

"Um, s-sure," Natsuki says now rubbing her eyes.

She poured two glasses before leading Natsuki to the living room. Yuri set the Natsuki's cup in front of the couch which was the coffee table. Yuri sits down followed Natsuki. She starts to drink the glass as Natsuki hesitantly takes it and sips on it slightly. "We... but I kind of like it...?" Natsuki thought as she looked over at Yuri who had her elbow resting on the armchair of the couch with her wine glass swaying it.

"You drink?" Natsuki questions as Yuri's eyes turned towards her.

"Yeah, sometimes. Help me to relax other than cutting myself," she says bluntly because now she trusts Natsuki. Yuri takes a big sip and Natsuki tried to do the same as Yuri but it was too much so she just sipped on it.

Natsuki started to loosen up because of the prosecco. "How long has this been going on for?" she asks looking down at her sleeves.

Yuri shrugs not really knowing. "Um, more than six years.... I think. It started with me scratching and pinching myself. Then digging my nailing into my skin and then using my knives," she explains drinking the prosecco in between.

"Six years? Don't you want to stop?" Natsuki asks.

Yuri looks at her before looking at her glass. "I suppose that I kind of do when I knew you found out but not really," she answers now leaning on Natsuki's head.