Meeting her

Shu's POV (your yandere)
This orphanage is so boring, always the same thing everyday, nothing new ever happens. And they wander why I hate it here.
Of course my caretaker is nice and all but the children here are absolutely stupid, can't they just once pick up a book. Of course not, idiots.
I scoffed slightly to myself, no one heard, even if they did they wouldn't say anything. Here at this orphanage I was top dog, though I didn't like to prefer to myself as such, but today I felt different..... all of these kids are afraid of me for whatever reason. Maybe I just seem like the type to hurt someone, and I would. Though I am only 9, I'm above average on every scale, I exceed especially in science.

KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get it!" Mei said running to the door (Mei is the caretaker of the orphanage)  she opened the door and a rather short man with a beard and curled mustache stood. He had a black top hat and a black and white suit that looked as if he had just been to a funeral. He dabbed his eyes with a handkerchief and blew his nose. Ew. I rolled my eyes and continued to read. "I have a child here, her mother killer herself and her father is an alcoholic, she has no family left and I cannot care for her, do you have room?" The man pleaded.

Suddenly my interest was peaked, I drowned out their sound once I heard them say she was 7. They continued to talk and after a while the man left. "It's ok, come inside" Mei gestures for the small girl to come in, she steps in cautiously and looks around. "I'll have someone show you to your room" Mei falls over another girl and they both go upstairs. "Dinner is ready everyone!" Mei calls soon after.
The girl sat across from me and talked to Miyu, a little girl who was about her age, 6, but almost 7. They looked like they were in deep conversation, for someone who had just been sent to an orphanage she's taking it pretty well.

~~~~~~~~LATER THAT NIGHT~~~~~~

I continued to read my book in the bay window, it was a book about different kinds of poisons. Most people would think it's too much for a kid my age to read, but obviously they don't know me. "Excuse me" a heard a small voice and I peaked over my book, it was that girl from this morning "what" I said harshly "what are you reading?" She asked, her eyes gleaming "why is that any of your business" I focused back on my book hoping she'd just go away "well the other kids are playing a game that I don't know about, so they won't let me play" she says rather bluntly "I don't care, go away" I roll my eyes.

"Can I sit with you?" She asks, gosh why is she so annoying, can't she be like everyone else and be afraid of me? "Please, I will be super quiet, I swear" she crosses her heart with her fingers and pouts "ugh, fine but don't say a word" I squinted my eyes at her giving one last chance for her to turn around and leave, but instead she climbed up and sat beside me. Surprisingly she can do as told, she didn't talk, just say there.... for about 10 minutes. "What's that?" She points to a word "that's medusoid mycelium, it's a poison that infects your breathing, people can die under 2 hours maybe less, at least without and antidote" I don't know why I just told her that, she might rat on me about it. "Oh" she said and continued being quiet.

"Hey y/n come play with us" Miyu yelled and gestures for her to come over, to my surprise and slight delight, she left and went to play with the other kids. So y/n is her name.... I guess I never bothered to ask or get to know what it was. Why would I? She was like every other kid here. The only reason she went up to me was because she didn't have anyone else to play with. She probably just as dumb as the rest too. I scoffed. Idiot girl, she'll probably have a hard time in school too. I continued to read for the rest of the time before bed.

~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~

I sat out in the yard reading as usual, hearing the other kids play inside. "Hey again!" Y/n decided to plop down next to me "what's your name?" She asked with her head tilted "why would I tell you, you don't need to know" I rolled my eyes "well I want to know the names of all my siblings" she must not understand the concept of us not actually being real siblings, shouldn't be be smarter and know this already?
(Sorry if I'm making your character sound stupid, I'm just trying to give her a more childlike tone as if she was younger than she actually is)
"I'm not your sibling" I told her "of course you are, your my onii- San" she smiles widely and shuts her eyes "ugh, Shu, my name is Shu, now can you go away" I pushed her, not too hard to leave a bruise, but enough to get her away from me. "Can I sit with you again? You seem interesting" she blinks at me "no, go play with the other kids" I wave her off "but I want to play with you, you seem so lonely" she twiddles with her fingers and looks down "I'm not playing I'm reading" I told her and scooter away.

She scooted closer to me once again, I scoffed and rolled my eyes "I like it that way, if I wanted to be bothered by idiot kids I would've stayed inside" even though those kids don't bother me at all, partly because they are afraid and partly because they are too busy going who knows what. She seemed to have dismissed the fact I called her an idiot "no one likes being alone, maybe you should try playing and see" she poked my arm "yea right" I said and continued reading "can't you play one game with me?" She asks with puppy eyes "like what" I said in a melancholy way "like, tag, hide and go seek, we could make one up too" she had a finger on her mouth and eyebrows furrowed in a thinking manner. "Why don't we play hide and seek" I smile slightly.

"Yes!" She exclaims and claps her hands "I'll count, you hide" I cover my eyes and start counting, I could hear her get up and run towards the house. I was sure she'd probably hide under a bed or in a closet like most kids do. I decided I'd look for her later, but now I was more interested in a nightlock berries I saw growing in the yard over. How quaint.

~~~~~~~~~~~LATER ON~~~~~~~~~~

I got a plastic bag and contained the nightlock berries in them. Don't know what I'll use them for yet, but I'll figure it out. I went ups does to put them in my drawer, now to find y/n. I went to check all the closets and under the beds. She wasn't there. I scratched the back of my head. I thought of one more place, but surely she couldn't know about that, no kid hides there.
I went to the kitchen and opened a cupboard under the sink "you found me!" She jumps out and hugs me "good job" even though I took forever to find her she still seems happy.

"Get off me" I push her and she stumbles back almost falling "let's do it again, you can hide this time" she pokes my nose "it's fine for bed!" Mei calls. Fortunately for me. "Maybe tomorrow" I walk away knowing I definitely was not going to play with her again tomorrow. She runs up to me again before we part ways "thanks for playing with me" she said and gave me another hug and went her way to her room. Why is she so annoying..... but kinda..... cute. I mean for a little pest sort of way.

I lied down in my bed and stared at the ceiling. Why did the thought of her hugging me again create a tingling sensation? She was just a girl, a small, annoying.... cute, girl. I have to stop thinking this, she's just like the other kids. She was purely stupid, she would probably not even know what to do if I wasn't here. She's just another idiot. Or at least that's what I tried to think.

End for now, hope you liked it, I kinda feel like it could've been better but I hope you enjoyed it. ^_^ 3-15-2020