Killing spree

Reader POV
Ever since the new kid Ao came, Shu has been acting strange, me and Ao had been hanging out a lot recently and Shu seems to get mad at me a lot more. "Y/n, I need to talk to you" he beckons me to his room, maybe we wants to apologize for the past few days.
"What is it onii-kun?" I asked entering his room "come sit" he patted the spot next to him on his big comfy chair. "I've been wanting to tell you this for a while" he sighs.

"I love you...." he looks at me with compassion "I love you too onii-" he cuts me off before I can finish "no" he looks away from me "not as siblings" I was shocked, he loved me.... but not as a sister. I didn't say anything for a minute, I could tell Shu was nervous. "I..." I stopped "you don't have to give me an answer now, think about it" he said, he got up and patted my head "where are you going?" I asked "to take care of something" he walks out and closes the door.

I sat with my thoughts, what was I going to say to him? Did I love him as more then a sibling? I wasn't sure about it, I always thought of him as a brother, all those times he was there for me and stuck up for me, especially when someone made me cry. He was always there. I guess I also looked at him like a protector. He was like a knight, at least that's what I always thought as a kid. Now I'm not sure.

Shu's POV
I am gonna kill that guy. If I eliminate the competition then she will have no choice, but to choose me. I know just how to do it too. I read about Medusoid mycelium before, I know just how to use it and make it look like he died from insulation or maybe from exhaust pipes.

No way am I gonna let him have her. Always making those little sly smiles whenever he hangs out with her. He knows the competition, and it's about to get ugly.

~~~~~~~~~HOURS LATER~~~~~~~~~

Reader POV
Shu has been gone for a long time now, I wander what he does all this time.

"Hey y/n have you seen Shu?" Mei asks me "everyone is done eating and I still haven't seen him" Mei had a worried expression "he said he'd be back soon" I lied "well that's good, I worry when he's out this late" She puts the dishes into the sink and starts scrubbing, all the children were currently getting ready for bed. "I'm home" Shu walks in, did he change his outfit? Oh well. "Sorry I'm late" he sat down and started eating, wow he must be hungry.

~~~~TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW~~~~

Today school was cancelled, it had been because many students in my class had died. 3 girls and 1 boy, the boy was Ao. I felt like crying. So that's exactly what I did. I sat in my room all day crying in my pillow, Mei tried to talk to me and said she'd take me out and we could have a girls day together. Nothing seemed to calm my pain. I just didn't understand, I saw him earlier yesterday, how is he dead? My heart aches and it seemed like I would never feel happy again.

"Hey, bean" I heard Shu's voice. "How about we watch some tv together" he sat beside me and dried my tears. I sniffed "let's see what we have here" he flicked through a few and landed on the news channel "five new bodies found, all seniors from (name a school)....." he flicked the channel quickly after. Tears started pouring out of my eyes. Why is my life like this? So many people are dying. I wrapped my arms around Shu's waist and cried a bit more.

Shu's POV
Y/n soon fell asleep in my arms, I dried her tears. I know she's sad about this, but really she only knew 3 maybe 4 of the people that I killed, the other were just annoying to me, always asking her how she was. That's my job, I take care of her, not anyone else.

She will get over this, and she'll love me. Just like I planned.

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer, but still I hope you enjoyed. Bye for now.
3-21-2020