~8~(Lemon)

You felt like a total idiot. You'd kissed Daryl and he didn't kiss you back. Hell he didn't even move... well at least he didn't push you off him. You roll your eyes at yourself as you yank another bottle of liquor out of the fridge since the other one was in the room where Daryl is and slam the door. You quickly open it and chug a couple gulps while walking back around the counter.

You weren't drunk enough to deal with yourself and you planned on drinking away the embarrassment of what you just did. Clenching your jaw you skip up the steps and walk back down the hall ways your bear feet padding quietly. You stop at the end of the hall way and look down to where you'd just came. The door was still closed and you didn't see Daryl. Great. He was probably gonna avoid you now. Good job (Y/n). Bravo. You think sarcastically to yourself.

You sigh as you turn the opposite way of your room and head to the reck room. You lift the bottle to your lips again taking a few more sips starting to feel better before you slammed into someone almost knocking you down. Your twin brother clumsily catches you, "Sorry sis." He says obviously as drunk as you were about to be. "S'Fine." You say looking up at him. He looks away scratching the back of his head while struggling to stand up right.

"Your wasted." You giggle at him and he chuckles a little looking back down at you. "Yeah... You ain't far off from the looks of it." He says to you, which you just nod at him with a smile as you lift your still full bottle. "Plan to regret it in the monrin'." You informed him making him shake head head at you with a smile.

"Carl n them still in the reck room?" You ask and he nods at you. "Yeah, far as I know. M' gonna go see Jenner. Thank him again for lettin' us in." He tells you and you nod at him again. "Alright. Night then." You say and he pulls you into his chest for a drunken hug. "Night. Love ya (Y/n)." He says as he pulls away to stumble down the hallway. "Night Rick." You giggle out at him as he disappears around the corner.

Looking back down at where your door is you sigh and start back towards the reck room. You take another drink of your liquor as you reach for the slightly open reck room door. You open it swallowing hard and fast when you see Shane right up against Lori. "Shane! Just stop! Get your hands off me!" She says trying to fight him off her while he mumbles stuff into her neck. You react before your mind has time to catch up.

You slam your bottle down harshly on the table beside you startling him and allowing Lori to scratch his neck while shoving him off her. You run at him tackling him away from her rolling a few feet off him. "(Y/n)!" Lori yells as you scramble to your feet before he can. She's suddenly in front of you blocking you from jumping on him and beating the hell out of him.

Your panting angrily pacing back and forth glaring coldly at him trying to get at him again. Lori keeps stepping in front of you keeping her hand up knowing what you can do when your pissed. You looked like a lion pacing back and forth like that but you knew if you stepped forward Lori would intervene and you didn't want to accidentally hurt her. Especially in this state of mind.

Shane stands slowly staring at you and Lori in shame and shock. "(Y/n) he's drunk stop!" She yells at you and you snap your eyes to her. "I'm drunk!" You counter glaring back at him, "Shane just go!" Lori yells to him keeping her eyes on you. "I-I'm sorry..." Shane croaks out as he stumbles out of the room. You snap your eyes to her and she looks down, "You alright?" You ask her looking her over quickly and she just nods. "Thank you..." she says with a trembling voice.

You glare at her, "Yeah whatever." You say pushing past her to follow Shane still ready to beat his ass. "(Y/n) don't!" Lori yells at you as you whip the door open and see he's passing Daryl who stood there starring at him with a confused look clearly looking at the scratches on his neck. You watch him walks around the corner and you growl looking down before looking back at Lori anger evident as you snatch your liquor off the table. You stare her down before chugging more of it and starting down the hall way to your room.