((!!IMPORTANT!!))

I've had problems with people saying I stole this story from another account. I just wanted to let you guys know I didn't. This story is 100% my own work. The only thing that this story and the other one has in common is that the reader is former military. This is not my first story with a former military point of view either, and just so all you haters who keep reporting me know.

I direct messaged the other author before I even posted it because I wanted to make sure I didn't offend them at all. And guess what. They encouraged me to post it. So before you starts commenting hateful things and Direct messaging me telling me this isn't my time and work. Lemme be the first to tell you to fuck off. You don't have to read this. I put my time and energy into my own story plot.

This story quotes the show accurately so the reader can get the best image in their mind as best possible. I think that the other story also quotes TWD story too but I honestly can't remember. I love the other story and the other author. They are a great writer and I would never disrespect someone like that. Especially since I myself have actually had someone steal my content word for word. So before you hate on me why don't you actually read this story. Then you'll see it's not the same at all.

Thank you.