Temptation is Killing Me (Beyoncé & Kelly) Part 14

Beyoncé felt her heart drop. She'd heard of celebrities being blackmailed or exposed, but to be living that reality right now was inconceivable to her.

It was a fact that she had secured a couple successes under her belt, but she was still young in the game. She was just getting started.

Now she was going to be called a liar. People were going to know her "blossoming" relationship with Carter was a farce.

They were going to alienate a lot of their Christian fanbase. Kelly and Michelle had nothing to do with it except they did—only by association, so they too were going to be directly impacted.

"I told you to at least make her sign a damn NDA, Beyoncé!" Matthew said. "Where is the logic in taking pictures with the girl? Intimate pictures! You are smarter than that, Beyoncé!"

"I got it!" Beyoncé defended. "No one is more upset than me."

Matthew was quiet for a couple seconds. "I'll take care of it. Come home, get some sleep and I will handle it."

Beyoncé was too embarrassed to even look at Brandon, but she did thank him for letting her borrow his phone.

"No problem. Hey, I'm going to pray for y'all," he said.

"Thank you," the singer said.

"Yeah, thank you, B," Kelly said, turning towards the passenger's window. She smiled and touched his arm. The same goofy smile radiated on his features.

Beyoncé cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry to end the night like this," Kelly told Brandon.

"Oh, nah, you ain't gotta apologize. I understand. Y'all keep your head up, alright?"

Kelly was about to say something else but was halted when Beyoncé sped off. Kelly lightly glared at her. "You didn't have to be rude."

"We don't have all night."

Kelly rolled her eyes and stared out her side of the window, where it was pitch dark. She had considered offering to take over the wheel but now changed her mind.

"How're you feeling?" Kelly asked a moment later.

The blonde sighed. "Disbelief. Betrayed. Hurt"

"That bitch. I knew she was a bitch, but I didn't know she'd go this low."

"Who?" Beyoncé asked, glancing at her.

"Who else?" When she didn't get a reply, she went on. "Beyoncé, come on, are you really gonna act like you don't know Kerry is behind this?"

"We don't know that," the blonde muttered.

Kerry was an easy guess, but Beyoncé didn't think she could be the lone suspect. She knew there were people who didn't want her to succeed even before Kerry was ever in the picture.

"I can't with you." Kelly laughed dryly.

"What?"

"Even after all that's happened, you still defend her."

"I ain't defending her. I'm saying we don't have all the information."

"Okay, Beyoncé. Whatever you say."

"Can you chill? I need you with me not against me."

"Oh wow, look who's talking! The same girl who cheated on me."

Beyoncé hated that Kelly would now throw that in her face. Wanting to dispel the negativity, she turned the radio on, but cringed when she heard Wendy Williams' voice.

"And rumor has it Miss Beyoncé likes the kitty," the radio personality said conspiratorially. "Allegedly there's a photo being shopped around of her kissing another girl. I always knew she was a how-ya-doing. But this is a no judgement zone! I don't have anything against the gays! They are my people. I love them. What do you all think? Is Beyoncé a lipstick lesbian? Can you see her being the dominant or submissive? Do you think she's ever had Kelly or Michelle? Maybe they've had foursomes with Carter."

Kelly groaned and scoffed. "Yo, I hate her."

Beyoncé was anxious listening to Wendy Williams, but it wasn't terrible. Wendy Williams stayed gossiping on the air, but she had an audience. An audience that gave the station a lot of ratings.

"We don't have to listen to this shit," Kelly said, looking at the blonde.

"Ssshh."

Wendy was getting ready to take calls now. She wanted to know what the listeners thought about this bombshell. And so did Beyoncé.

AN: Thank you for your patience! I hope you enjoyed. What do you think is gonna happen next? What do you want to happen next?