Part 4

(Donovin's POV)

A few weeks later I was feeling a lot better and decided to go sit in the garden.

'' How are you feeling, Donovin?'' Mr. Flitter asked.

''Much better, thank-you.''

We heard the door open as Moira came skipping out the door.

'' I am off for a walk Father I shall see you later. Good Morning Donovin.'' She said smiling when she noticed the young man and continued on her way.

''I think she fancies you, and I think you like her too.'' He says catching me staring after her.

My face turned many shades of pink.

'' Um... uh. I don't... think She could feel that way for me of all people.'' I stuttered out not knowing exactly if I believed the words myself.

He chuckled.

'' Anyway, I joined you out here so that I could tell you about your lute.''

I perked up at that statement and motioned for him to continue.

'' Your lute, is one of the best things I ever made as a luthier.'' He sighed and continued.

'' It was given to a very close friend of mine. A very long time ago when I was much younger, probably around your age, I met a young Elf and a Woman that were to be married, they had been chased out of their homes and had nowhere to go. So I helped them, I took them in and fed them, I kept them safe from those that had planned against them, and in return, he taught me his trade.'' He paused for a breath.

'' This was the first instrument that I ever created.'' He ended.

'' What were their names?''

'' Renduel and Aurora Leafling.''

I sat there aghast.

''Do you know them then?''

'' Well, I better. My name Is Donovin Leafling son of Renduel and Aurora Leafling.''