Part 5

(Moira's POV)

The days passed and Donovin told me of his discovery. He and My father exchanged stories of Donovin's parents and he shared the sad passing of them. Over the weeks that he stayed with us, my affection for him grew and I hoped that he could feel the same. I know that he has had a hard life and I wish for him to have a better life in the future regardless of if I am in it but I would still like to be part of it.

I was about to leave for my daily walk when I ran into Donovin.

''Good morning Miora.'' He greeted me with a smile.

''Oh.. that smile.'' I thought to myself dreamily.

'' Are you leaving on your daily walk just now?'' He asked, Disrupting my day-dreaming.

'' Oh! Yes, would you like to join me?''

'' I'd love too.''

We continued walking in silence for a distance.

'' What were you thinking about just back then?'' He asked .'' Was it something good?''

''It was a very good thought, but I won't tell you what it was?'' I tease

'' And how come?'' He returns '' Was it about me?'' he asks, nudging my elbow.

I blushed shades of pink.

''Oh, it was wasn't it!'' He said turning to face me.

I was now hiding my face in my hands and blushing every shade of pink known to man.

'' You don't need to hide.'' He says taking my hands away from my face.

''It's ok. I think about you too.''

And with that, he sweetly kissed me.