05. Heartbeat

"Don't worry doll, I'll save you. They won't be able to lay a hand on you,"

[name] could feel the faint feeling of her hair being tugged again as she watched Tengen, Haizaki, and Hakuji beating up the perverts who tried to assault her once more. She had let go of Tengen's shirt, and soon her two hands found their way onto her head and she too started to grip her own hair as she panicked.

Those memories she wanted to forget, were resurfacing from the back of her mind. She watched as blood-splattered, yet the fear within her heart was far stronger. She watched as she noticed Mitsuri's horrified face as she had spectated what had just happened.

They ran. The group of perverts soon ran.

The trio who had beaten them up was panting a little and soon they turned to look at [name]. Her eyes widened in horror, her hands gripping her hair tightly. She was trembling. It was the same look Haizaki had seen back then.

"[name], come here," he whispered out loud enough for her to hear, and soon they noticed [name]'s body moving on its own. They watched as her body entered Haizaki's arms which then wrapped around her body tightly.

"It's alright now, he isn't around to hurt you anymore. Okay?" he whispered and waited. He then looked at Tengen who was about to walk over, only to have Hakuji stopping him.

"It's going to happen,"

The sound of [name]'s cries were soon heard as she had wrapped her arms around Haizaki tightly, who tried his best to soothe her sobs. One could see her body trembling terribly at the outcome of what had happened.

"H-He was here again. He was here!" [name] cried out and Haizaki patted her on the back.

"No, [name]. He wasn't here. He can never get near to us, and especially you," Haizaki tried to convince [name] to calm down but his younger sister wouldn't do so.

Tengen watched the scene before him. A little surprised that [name] could be crying in such a way, after all, she had been beating people up like a delinquent. But today, he watched as her walls broke down right before him.

Delicate.

That's what he thought [name] was right now.

.

.

"Where's Kanroji and the other girls?" Haizaki asked as he carried [name] on his back once more. His poor younger sister had cried till exhaustion, and he had no choice but to piggyback her once more. He then looked at Koyuki, Hakuji, Kyojuro, and Tengen.

"Iguro and the others had escorted them home first, it seems like the girls were a little horrified at what happened," Hakuji commented, and Haizaki then pushed [name] upon his back once more, feeling that she was sliding down again.

"Let's get her session started this week," Haizaki mumbled out, and Hakuji nodded in response as he had held Koyuki's hand in his, after all, she was shaken as well. But not wanting to leave Hakuji's side in any way.

"What session?" Kyojuro asked, a little worried now after he had seen what had happened back then, along with Tengen and Koyuki.

"Nothing much..." Haizaki whispered out, he didn't want people to really butt into [name]'s condition, afraid that they might turn their backs onto her once they found out. The walk home then continued in silence, and soon, Hakuji had sent Koyuki home along with Tengen and Kyojuro.

.

.