11. Unexpected

How long has it been? A good few years now. It had been a good 7 years ever since [name] went on with her life, and she had already got accustomed to her work-life now. A gentle smile appeared on her lips as she continued to look into the mirror. She had grown much taller now, and her hair had grown out once more.

[name] stood in the changing room looking extra nervous. Her manager was in the room with her along with her makeup artist who was touching upon her face, although she didn't need anything to be done. Her manager could sense the nervousness in [name]'s movements, and tried to calm her down by offering her some candies which she rejected politely.

She was here at the fashion show, representing a rather big company.

She cannot screw this up at all, she thought to herself as she breathed in and out deeply. Clad in an extremely expensive dress, along with a pair of black heels, [name] looked extremely stunning.

"[name], time to get ready," her manager spoke out and [name] nodded slightly.

.

.

"Kya! We get to see [name] up close! I'm so glad that her manager managed to get us front seats!" Mitsuri commented and Obanai nodded in response as he got out his camera. He then looked to the left and soon saw their friends coming in one by one.

And then there was Haizaki, who looked extremely proud as he gently escorted his now pregnant wife, Ume, towards a seat.

The lights soon dimmed, and the spotlights started to shine.

A few models soon came out, but [name]'s group of friends got bored pretty quickly as they realized none of them seems appealing to their eyes. The only reason why they looked at them, was to see if the outfits were worth showcasing in any particular way.

"Next up, it's Akane [name], our most elegant model, the most beautiful one to exist! Taking on her mother's footsteps and continuing with the legacy, let's welcome her!" and the crowd went wild, which was rather shocking for her friends as they had never really expected [name] to be so damn popular.

[name] then proceeded to walk out confidently, although in her mind she was cursing as her manager had given her a hard smack on her back which was thankfully covered by the fabric. She soon did her turn and walked back confidently, and Haizaki swore he could hear every curse she was swearing in her mind.

[name] immediately went back to her changing room to change, and her makeup artist immediately helped her out of the dress. She then quickly put on a pair of dark denim jeans that were ripped at the knee, along with a white tube for her top along with red checkered outerwear which she left the top three buttons unbuttoned and pulled it down so that it became like an off-shoulder top instead. Using the ends of the checked shirt, she tied it into a bow and soon wore her pair of boots that were to go with the outfit.

[name] then walked out of the curtain once more, this time around with her hair tied up high into a ponytail. Many were complimenting her form, and some were starting to compare her to the other models.

Her dark blue ocean eyes then stared into the audience, and she waved a little to her friends. Yet her eyes widened as she laid upon someone who looked too familiar. She felt her heart tightening as she watched the man before, turning away.

That's when she realized, it wasn't him in the beginning.

[name] then sighed in response, and turned to head back into the changing room once more.

.

.

"[NAME]!" and [name] tip toed slightly, and soon she saw her now matured brother coming towards her despite the crowd. She then bowed to her fans after signing for them autographs and ran through the crowd to where Haizaki was. Upon reaching the man, she was brought into an extremely tight hug.