CHAPTER 5

CIEL'S P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of Sebastian's Angelic voice.

"Ciel" he said.

"It's nice to wake up to see the face of my love" i smiled.

"Do this everyday alright" i said.

"Yes, my Ciel" he winked at me.

"My love for you will be forever" he said and i pulled him in for a surprise kiss.

"Young master?" Finny asked.

"Honestly, should you really be barging in your young master's room without permission?" I asked, angrily.

"I am so sorry!! I thought you were still asleep! I thought i should wake you up!! I'm so sorry!! I did'nt mean to interupt anything!" Finny said.

"It's alright! Just dont tell Bart and Tanaka" i sighed.

"Of course, young master!" Finny ran out my room.

"Forgive me, Ciel. You caught me by surprise so i let my guard down" Sebastian sighed.

"Dont look that way around me!" I ordered.

"Yes, my Ciel" he smiled.

3 months have passed and now, Tanaka, and Bart found out about our secret relationship.

And i had another dream..

The undertaker. He was a death god, a reaper. He stabbed Sebastian with his death-schye but before he died...he used the last of his strength to kill the undertaker.

"Aaahh!!!!! Noo!!!! Aahh!!!" I was crying. I couldnt stop.

I felt like these dreams were real..like they were going to happen..will they happen? Will Sebastian die??

'He is a DEMON!! He wont DIE!!"
I shouted at myself.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A SHORT CHAPTER 'CAUSE I AM WATCHING BLACK BUTLER AGAIN JUST TO SEE SEBAS-CHAN I AM SO SORRY!! I WILL UPDATE THIS SOON
😙😙😙