CHAPTER 9

CIEL'S P.O.V.

It has been a year since Grell killed the Undertaker and me and Sebastian have been thinking of keeping the contract permanent so we can stay like this stay togther.

"Ciel, i can think of only one way to keep our contract and your life permanent" Sebastian said.

"By making me a demon?" Ia sked and he nodded.

"All you need to do is drink some of my blood" he said.

"If..it means that i can keep this life or relationship with you than..i am willing to become a demon" i said.

"Alright then" he smiled.

He took a knife from the kitchen and cut his hand. It stared to bleed so he told me to:

"Drink"

i drank and drank until Sebastian said:

"That-that's enough"

"Alright" i said.

I started feling pain and i wanted to cry. I wanted to kill myself, the pain, i just could'nt deal with it anymore.

"You drank more of my blood than expected so the transformation is happening fast" he hugged me.

"S-s-sebastian!!" I shouted in pain.

"It will be gone soon. After thsi, we dont need to worry about death or the conract ending" he kissed my tears away.

The pain finally stopped then everything went black. Once my vision came back, everything was so clear and i can hear everything. Finny's laugh, Mey-rin's voice and Bart's voice.

"It will take time for you to get used to your demon life but i will help you through it" Sebastian smiled.

I stared into each others eyes then i realized that the sun was about to set.

Sebastian kissed me, it was as if he was never going to let go, i did'nt have thr slightest care in the world. We kissed as the sun set.

~THE END~