CHAPTER 7

CIEL'S P.O.V.

The next day came and i was once again greeted by my sweet lovers face.

"Sebastian? Was Grell's wish granted?" I asked.

"Yes, Ciel. I granted his wish" i sighed.

His smell and his lips were still haunting me. I could'nt help but shiver in disgust.

"Schedule?" I asked.

"Free" he smiled.

"Good. I want to go somewhere" i said.

"Where would that be, Ciel?" Sebaatian asked.

"Undertaker" i said.

"Did you, by any chance, have another dream of him and us being killed by him?" He asked and i only nodded.

"Very well then.." he sighed.

We met up with Lizzy, Lau, Ranmao, Grell, William, Ronald, Mey-rin, finny and Bart at Undertaker's.

"Undertaker?" I asked.

"I knew you would come, Ciel" he laughed.

"Did you recieve my messages?" He asked.

"I knew it!!!" I shouted then Sebastian held me, he knew i was about to jump and slap Undertaker's face off.

"I believe that you told your friends about our world?" He asked and i nodded.

He slowly pulled up his bangs and revealed....

Green eyes.

A reaper's eyes.

"A reaper!?!" I shouted.

"As expected.." i heard Sebastian sigh.

"You knew?" I asked.

"I did not want to tell you at first because even i did not know if my guess was a fact" he said.

"How do you know he's a reaper?" Lizzy asked.

"If peole have green eyes the same color as his or Grell's then that person is a reaper." Sebastian said.

"Sebastian, you should not look away from an enemy!" Undertaker said.

"Sebastian!!!" I shouted.

"Bassy!!!" Grell shouted.

"Sebastian-sama!!!!" Mey-rin shouted.

"Gah!!" Sebastian was stabbed by undertaker.

My dreams became reality.

I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!! THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE A BIT SHORTER BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT IT WOULD BE GREAT!! BUT THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS BASED ON MY OWN IMAGINATION SO PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR PUTTING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT REAL
😙😙😙