Chapter 23

Whenever friends' sorrow on losing the best thing in their life would laugh and playfully joke about, it will never know the feeling. You could blame the parent role model or just facing the music of my fault reflecting on the time we are falling in love misjudging a sword of betraying that no going back after cheating with someone despite her play in the cards like a foolish idiot. Everyone knows what I did hurt Casey on the internet view YouTube comments and mocking life without knowing another side of the story. Let get it straight. I meet her many on waiting for whole interact land see a pretty girl of school every guy want date Casey Miller is the full pack what any men want being to parents a good girl. My name is Jasper, the guy screws up by not cutting my player card while dating her with a crazy chick on the side. Life is not always comfortable with my mom passed away young only father raising how thought was good enough missing out treat women better not continuous door rotates of ladies. I was that she told my mom got pregnant to trap rich guy with money still failed at getting his attention to show gold digger in died to give born to a baby boy alone at nursey for days. I had always asked myself if he hates his son because she died, not me. There is a secret that no one knows skull in closet why we function or sleep at night when fear haunts us everyday light or darkness. I hope you all understand innocent buy stander observe wrong behavior change a new leaf on therapy does help heal old wound climb back to reality after epic wreck relationship with two girls in my life. Casey was your marketable focus of natural on living high with her dance routines. When she was out a studio, a fun girl be around unit deep root feels not good enough set in wondering eyes sabotage the trust in my relationship. I had known back then she hates that her father cheats on mom still wouldn't handle affair or lies. Maybe that night at a party alone drinking could make my judgment on girl kissed me like it made easier have affair other girls. I like to have my cake and eat too without facing the consequences while she was travel on new opportunities more lately less time together. The team was a good ride that makes new friends with typical interest dance felt better reborn for the problem at home.

"How dare you accuse me of a harsh of controlling on parenting? Defend Mom

"I have misery wife that does choose big calendar events to pretend plastic smile in front of our friend and family." Said Dad

"What does that mean you want out of the marriage?" Question Mom

"I do not know about our anymore need a break right now." Replied Dad

"I can do anything fix us in require staying in one house with the different bedroom." Said Mom

"I couldn't believe it! She was a sneaky snake in the grass is trouble for a start on the verge family." Shouts Mom

"I never that like the country vibe, sweetheart girl." Replied Dad

"We have to stop her right now." Shout Mom

"I am glad to have on the ahead up some on the information. We had got for our publicist in time to release a statement. When the new on public breakup able to fix it for messes on stop meddling our son's love life" Explains Dad

"I am his mother guide him a great girl hold family imagines nothing wrong on fix screw up while you are blaming me everything does not thank you" Shouts Mom

"You are a hypocrite on the promise our partnership marriage only one side, no room another opinion." Shouts Dad

"Why my wife is selfish on cares about people rumor around town before the space of our marriage?" Question Dad

"I deserve not the key gossip of society laugh stock with my head down hiding corner wait until vulture humiliates family name more in different functions." Explains Mom